💜🤍 - bored babey

A6d x scp 308

~

A6d is playing with his phone on the couch and SCP 308 is playing with the ball toy. A6d looks up from his phone and sees SCP 308 play with the ball. He runs around and rolls on the floor while biting the ball. The ball makes squeaky sounds and a6d laughs at it. A6d was glad that he bought a ball toy for him to play with so he won't get bored, but sadly SCP 308 got bored because he's playing alone.

A6d- "What's wrong babey? You're bored? Come here~"

SCP 308 jumps into a6d's lap and snuggles into a6d's chest. A6d lies down and rub SCP 308's body. SCP 308 purrs at the contact and did not notice that his hand is on a6d's member while cuddling. A6d immediately grabs SCP 308's both wrists and pins on the couch so a6d is the top.

A6d- "My little babey~ Are you trying to be naughty so daddy will fuck you really hard until you can't walk? ~"

SCP 308 is confused and a6d grabs him and takes him into the bedroom. A6d takes his clothes and takes SCP 308's clothes off and pins him on the bed.

A6d- "Looks like you want it rough~"

A6d ties both SCP 308's wrists and ankles so he couldn't move. A6d flips him over and puts his ass up.

A6d- "It's going to have a fun ride~"

A6d kisses and bites SCP 308's neck and trails down to SCP 308's whole body. He then grabs lube, pours it on his finger, and starts fingering. SCP 308 moans at the contact as a6d starts to insert his second finger and third finger. SCP 308 moans loudly as a6d fingers on his prostate.

A6d- "Found it~"

SCP 308 moans loudly at the contact and he's really close. A6d puts a cock ring on SCP 308's member to stop him.

A6d- "Ah ah ah~ You're not allowed to cum until I said so~ You're being naughty today~ Let's see how far you can go if I fuck you really hard with toys to give 1000x times the pleasure without you cumming~"

SCP 308 has tears on his eyes and he moans really loudly as a6d continues to thrust him with his fingers. He pulls out his fingers, takes a box that belongs to a6demon, and puts a gag on SCP 308's mouth, making muffled on his moan. A6d grabs a vibrator from the box and turns it on. He sets it as level 10000000 and puts it on SCP 308's member. A6d pours lube on his member and thrust into SCP 308's ass. SCP 308 moans as a6d thrust him really hard as the vibrator continues to vibrate. A6d then spanks SCP 308's ass and SCP 308 moans even way louder.

A6d- "You must obey your daddy~"

SCP 308 nods as a6d continues to spank him and thrust in him at the same time. SCP 308 needs to cum badly.

A6d- "Awwwww does my little babey wants daddy's cum so he can cum as well~"

SCP 308 nods and a6d thrusts even way harder into him and cums. SCP 308 moans as a6d's load is inside his ass. SCP 308 needs to cum badly and he whimpers to a6d as a sign that he needs to cum.

A6d- "Ah ah ah~ I haven't played with your body yet~"

A6d makes SCP 308 sits up and rubs SCP 308's chest with his hands. He then plays SCP 308's nipples as SCP 308 couldn't handle the pleasure. A6d then squeezes SCP 308's member and SCP 308 moans while he was gagged. A6d stops the vibrator and takes out the gag from SCP 308's mouth. He takes off the ropes and takes out the cock ring. SCP 308 moans loudly as he came with a big load. SCP 308 collapses on a6d's chest as a6d rubs his hand against SCP 308's back. He takes SCP 308 into the bathroom and cleans up. He puts on his clothes and puts a large hoodie on SCP 308. A6d cleans and changes the sheets and cuddles SCP 308.

A6d- "Good boy~"

A6d gives special kisses all over SCP 308's face and they both cuddle, enjoying each other's warmth.

~

fuck count -  716