🖤🤍 - intense butt plug play

a6demon x scp 308

~

A6demon is sitting on the couch, reading a book. He then feels a touch on the shoulder. He looks over his shoulder and sees SCP 308. A6demon heard about SCP 308 that he lost his human contacts for 14 years and he decides to bring it back so a6demon picks SCP 308 up and put him on his lap. SCP 308 goes straight to cuddle a6demon and a6demon gives him kisses on his face. SCP 308 feels relaxed until he feels lips kissing him. A6demon kisses him really deep until SCP 308 softly moans. A6demon smirks and takes him to his bedroom. He gently puts down SCP 308 and towers him. A6demon grabs both of SCP 308's wrist and pins on the bed. He takes off SCP 308's clothes which makes SCP 308 embarrassed of it. Then a6demon magically has a rope in his hands and ties it around SCP 308's wrists. He makes sure it doesn't get too tight or it will leave a mark

A6demon- "It's okay, babey. You are such an adorable babey~ No wonder why people want to touch you~ Because you are a babey. "

SCP 308 blushes at a6demon. Then a6demon kisses and bites SCP 308's neck until he found his sweet spot. he sucks on it which makes SCP 308 moans.

A6demon- "Yes baby boy~ Keep making those sounds~

A6demon then straights up kissing SCP 308's whole body and puts a hand on his thighs. He grabs a lube and pour it on his hands and starts to scissoring SCP 308. SCP 308 moans and a6demon kisses him to distract him from pain. After a6demon scissoring him, he pours the lube on his shaft and lines up to SCP 308's entrance. A6demon puts all of his shaft into SCP 308 and SCP 308 moans in pleasure. A6demon waits until he got used to it. After he got used to it, a6demon thrusts into him faster and harder which drives SCP 308 insane. A6demon keeps thrusting and squeeze SCP 308's base so he can't release yet. SCP 308 couldn't handle much pleasure any longer. He needs to release.

A6demon- "Ah ah ah ah~ You need to wait. "

A6demon keeps thrusting him until he reaches climax. He moans when he releases in SCP 308's ass. A6demon pants but he did not let go of SCP 308's shaft. He magically has a butt plug and a cock ring. SCP 308 doesn't know what is that. A6demon puts the cock ring on SCP 308's shaft and a butt plug in his ass. SCP 308 squeaks when the butt plug starts to vibrate. A6demon makes it as level 2 and aiming to SCP 308's prostate. SCP 308 moans loudly as a6demon increases the level. A6demon could tell SCP 308 is close but he didn't let him release.

A6demon- "Let's see how far you can go~"

A6demon magically makes a box appears out of nowhere and dig in. He holds another rope and ties it around SCP 308's ankles so SCP 308 couldn't move. A6demon takes a chain and ties it around the wrist and ankle that was tied with the rope on the bed. He tied it making sure it's tight enough.

A6demon- "Babey, the fun just started."

A6demon puts a collar and a leash around SCP 308's neck. He also puts a blindfold on him to make him horny. SCP 308 couldn't handle it anymore but because of the cock ring, he can't releases. A6demon then yank the rope that was attached to the collar, make SCP 308 looks at him even though he was blindfolded.

A6demon- "Baby, you wanna release now~ I don't think so~"

SCP 308 has too much pleasure. A6demon increases the butt plug level to the maximum which drives SCP 308 insane. He wants to stop but he couldn't because a6demon's toy he put on him. SCP 308 flaps his wings uncontrollably while a6demon watches him and doing something.

A6demon- "Ooh you wanna release now? Wait for 5 minutes baby boy~"

A6demon gives him a kiss and left the room which makes SCP 308 lonely. All he could is him moaning loudly.

A6demon- "Oh wait I forgot. " A6demon reaches for the box and takes out a remote. A remote for the butt plug.

A6demon- "The butt plug has no limit levels. It's unlimited."

A6demon makes the butt plug increase and SCP 308 couldn't fight back with the wave of pleasure. A6demon leaves the room and SCP 308 moans loudly in the room. He could feel the butt plug increase every second and he can't release because the cock ring a6demon put was too tight and impossible for him to release. A6demon goes outside with the remote waiting and enjoy making SCP 308 suffer from pleasure. He takes the remote and plays with it. He increases the levels again and SCP 308 cries because he couldn't take it anymore but he couldn't do anything. A6demon goes back inside and sits down on the couch. He plays with the butt plug remote again until it's level 100. He increases again until it's level 400. He stops because the phone rings. He puts down the remote and picks up the call.

A6demon- "Hello? "

Dream- "Hey it's me, Dream. Hope you're not busy but we wanna check how is our little babey doing? "

A6demon- "Oh you mean SCP 308? He's fine. He's in good hands. "

Dream- "Ok wait- Why do I hear moaning? Where's SCP 308? "

A6demon- "Oh he's fine. I was watching people moan. SCP 308 is sleeping on my bed. I don't have a guest room so he sleeps on my bed. "

Dream- "It's fine. As long as you give him human contacts, you'll be fine or I will kill you if you don't give him any! "

A6demon- "Dude chill. I will. "

Dream- "Good and now I have to go. Bye! "

The phone ends and SCP 308 is still moaning from pleasure. A6demon goes back to the bedroom and sees SCP 308 still a moaning mess. A6demon rises the level again and makes it to 800. The butt plug really drives SCP 308 insane. He watches as SCP 308 suffers from pleasure. Then a6demon makes it as level 1000 and SCP 308 is crying because he couldn't take it anymore. All he wants is to release.

A6demon- "5 more minutes then you can release. "

SCP 308 wants to say something but realized he cannot speak and forgot socializing skills. A6demon leans against the door while watching SCP 308 struggle. A6demon increases the level again until it reaches level 3000. 5 minutes later, a6demon releases the cock ring and SCP 308 finally releases his semen. It's a big load one. Of course, getting pleasure from a butt plug that reached level 3000. SCP 308 cries and a6demon takes his blindfolds collar with a leash, the chain that ties in the bed, and the ropes so SCP 308 will be free. A6demon takes him to the bathroom and cleans SCP 308 up. He makes sure he does it gently or else he will get yelled at by Dream. He puts on fresh clothes for SCP 308 gives him kisses. SCP 308 still crying about what happened before that it's too much for him. A6demon takes him to bed and cuddles him. He hugs SCP 308 tightly and both of them sleeps.

~

sex count - 1245