Chapter 1

Serenity's POV

"Kei! Please can I come to practice with you? I promise not to do or say anything! Please?" I pleaded to my overgrown boyfriend.

"No, because you'll do that anyway. You always talk to people even if you don't know them, and knowing you you're gonna touch something you're not supposed to." Kei grumbled as he walked towards my front door.

"Oh, come on! I'll do anything! Please!" I begged as I got on my knees and grabbed the bottom of my boyfriend's shirt.

"Anything?" He asks while stopping and turning to look down at me, a smirk on his face and a mischievous look in his eyes.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and avoided eye contact, "Well, I mean-"

"Anything?" He stresses, then turns around and grabs my chin gently.

"Yes... I'll do anything, I promise." I state while continuing to avoid looking at his eyes.

"Alright, then let's go before we're late!" Kei exclaims with a smile, he takes my hand and lifts me to my feet.

I swiftly put on my shoes and grab my keys, leaving the house. As soon as I locked the door behind me and turned around, my beanpole of a boyfriend leaned down and told me to get on his back.

"While we're there, don't come crying to me if you get hurt." He sighed as he carried me towards Karasuno on his back, this was normal behaviour for us because we usually only see each other on the weekends like today.

"Okay!" I cheered as I sat on his back, my arms up in victory.

Kei sighed in amusement at my actions, before he gripped my thighs unexpectedly. I squealed and giggled while grabbing onto his shoulders, he just stopped and hopped up and down in a circle as he laughed with me. Ever since we started dating at the beginning of second year we've been close, and now in the middle of third year it wasn't hard to realize that we love each other.

We've said it before, we care a lot for each other, and we're actually in the process of finding an apartment together. We convinced our parents, it wasn't hard to convince mine, they're so excited to have me out of the house. Kei's parents were a bit harder to convince, but then his dad got a job offer and now he has full permission to move out. He convinced them to let him do it by saying that he wanted to graduate at Karasuno so they agreed, but I don't think he's telling me the whole story.

He kept walking in the direction of his school, not letting my feet touch the ground, not even for a second. When we did get there and he opened the door to the gym, his teammates looked at him confused before pointing at me. Kei said nothing about me to them and put me down, before patting my head gently and leaving to change. I waved at them awkwardly then turned my head to the right so I wouldn't have to look at them, but then I saw my uncle Ittetsu.

"Uncle! Hi!" I shouted as I ran towards him, he smiled and waved but yelped when I practically tackled him with a hug.

"Hello, dear. What are you doing here today? You're usually working when Tsukishima has practice." He inquired after hugging me back, his hand stayed where it was as he pat my head.

"I have this weekend off, so I convinced Kei to let me come with him. He wasn't too excited until about 15 minutes ago!" I laughed and blushed as I remembered what I promised.

"I'm holding you to your word, there's no getting out of it." I jumped when I heard my boyfriend's voice boom from behind me.

"I know! There's no need to remind me!" My voice trembled as I spoke, my hand waved in the direction of Kei as I attempted to hide my blushing face from the others in the room.

They continued to practice as I spoke with my uncle, I was enjoying my time watching my boyfriend from the corner of my eye. He's amazing at volleyball, and he's handsome and smart, he's the sweetest guy I know. He started to let his blonde hair grow out a bit more, and he's grown since last year. He's gained more muscle and he's softened up a little bit around others now, he's perfect in every way.

'Why does he have to be so attractive while I look like this?' I thought to myself, I quickly pushed away the thought and plastered a smile on my face. I hope that no one noticed the falter in my smile, or the lack of happiness that was there in my eyes just a moment ago. The last thing I want is people worrying about me and my well-being.

Now don't take it the wrong way, it's not that I'm ugly. I just don't think I'm pretty... I'm 4'11". I have honey coloured hair that reaches my shoulder blades, forest green doe-shaped eyes. I have freckles that litter my cheeks and nose, I have incredibly pale skin even though I get a lot of sun. I have a lot of stretch marks on my thighs stomach and breasts, there's dozens of old and new scars/cuts on my arms and hips. I feel bad for never telling Kei about my problems, but I'm more afraid that he'll leave me if he found out.

I was so caught up in the conversation I was having as well as my own thoughts, that I didn't realize practice had ended until Kei had grabbed my arm carefully and pulled me in his direction. I looked at him and smiled softly before saying goodbye to my uncle and wishing him a goodnight. As I walked away with my boyfriend I got the feeling that something was going to happen once we got back to my house, I don't know what, but something.

When we got far enough from the school and Kei knew that we wouldn't be seen, he lifted me up and held me with his hands under my thighs. He smiled at me and I couldn't help but hug him tightly after giving him a tender kiss on the lips, I heard him lick his lips before humming his approval.

"So you are wearing the strawberry lipgloss I bought you, that's good to know. It tastes good, almost as good as you." He teased then bit my neck softly, I giggled and tried to move away, it wasn't a sexual gesture it's just something that he does.

"Don't touch there, you know I'm ticklish!" I laughed and buried my face in his shoulder.

"But that's the best part! I love how easy it is to tickle you, just a kiss in the right place and you become a giggling mess!" He exclaims excitedly while spinning in a circle before continuing his way back to my house.

"No..." I mumbled quietly, I don't tend to say no to things.

"What was that, baby? I didn't hear you." He stated then bit my fabric covered shoulder softly.

"I said 'no', you can't tickle me anymore." I said a little bit louder than before, attempting to sound intimidating.

"You're not scary, and I'm gonna tickle you whether you like it or not!" Kei declared while poking my side, causing me to squirm.

"Why?" I pouted childishly.

"Because you're cute! And I love you..." My tree of a boyfriend told me in a soft, hushed voice.

When we got to my parents house, Kei took the keys out of my hoodie and unlocked the front door. We went inside and took our shoes off, I ran to the kitchen for a snack but Kei stopped me telling me that he was ordering food. I simply nodded in agreement and went upstairs to change into some pyjamas, my boyfriend followed me and sat on my bed watching me pick out a long sleeve pyjama shirt and a pair of shorts.

"I want you to wear my t-shirt for the night, nothing else just my shirt." Kei stated while standing stalking towards me.

"W-What? Why?" I stuttered in confusion.

"You said you'd do anything, I'm cashing it in now. I want you to wear my t-shirt for the night, and then we're gonna cuddle with takeout while watching a movie." Kei replied happily as he grabbed one of his many shirts, that he leaves at my house, and gives it to me.

"O-oh... alright, I'll just go change in my bathroom then. You can wait here if you want, or you can go choose the movie." I stuttered while walking to my bathroom and locking the door after it shut behind me.

"I can't tell him..." I sighed quietly, it was so quiet I, myself, could barely hear it.