part 10, ;)

I woke up on the couch as I saw Clay asleep. His head rested on my thigh and I sat there thinking for a few minutes.

I got up, trying not to wake up Clay. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my phone from the counter. The only notifications were from Twitter and Twitch, nothing new.

I grabbed a glass of water and sat back down on the couch, wrapping myself in a blanket.

-time skip, U TOOK A NAP AND YEA-

I woke up to Clay yelling as he played bed wars with his friends.

Im pretty sure he was playing with Fundy too. I snuck upstairs and went into his room, sitting on his bed.

He looked at me and smiled.

"Im actually flying to Florida tomorrow!" Fundy says, I almost laughed but kept it in.

"Oh really? What for?" Clay asks.

"Im going to see y/n. Shes living there now!" He says, breaking a teams bed.

"She hasn't been on the SMP in forever." Sapnap says.

Clay spun his chair facing towards me and raised his eyebrows. I throw a shirt on his bed at him playfully.

"Oww!" He says and wheezes.

"What happened is blue teaming on you?" George asks.

"Uh no um... Patches  bit my toe...." Clay said stuttering.

I looked up while Patches sat in my lap. I laughed quietly.

"Anyways, SAPNAP LOOK OUTTT." George says.

I sat on Clays bed, hugging Patches and watching him play bed wars for about 2 hours.

"Im gonna log off, Im hungry." Clay said, saying bye to his friends.

"Bye!!"
"Byyyyyyye"
"BYEBYE!"

He took of his headset and ruffled his hair. He sat next to me on the bed and I sat with my legs wrapped around his waist.

"You look tired." I said looking into his eyes.

"Eh, just hungry. Wanna go out for dinner?" He asked wrapping his hands around my waist and resting his head on my neck.

"Yea in a bit. I wanna cuddle." I said. He squeezed me tighter and we latched together.

We stuck together like glue for about 10 minutes. It was relaxing.

"Okok now IM hungry. Can we order Chinese fooood pleaseee." I asked looking at Clay with puppy eyes.

"Yea yea whatever." He said laughing and standing up.

"Jesus my legs hurt." I said. They were wrapped around Clay for so long.

He smirked a bit and laughed.

It was about an hour before the food came. We ate noodles and attempted the Lady and the Tramp scene... we failed miserably.

"Welp. Todays the last day before Fundy comes." I said, poking at some rice with chopsticks.

"Yea, better make it count.." Clay said rushing over and swooping me up.

"AAAAAH!" I said as he tackled me over onto the bed.

"HEHEHE" He said tickling my sides.

"ST- STOP-" I couldn't even talk I kept laughing.

"NEVER!" He said, continuing to tickle me.

"STOP BITCH" I said jokingly. Clay laughed.

We both calm down and Clay starts kissing my neck. His hands grip my waist and we make out on the couch. For. HOURS.

"Poor Patches. Bb had to watch all of that." I say, looking over at the cat. I get up and hug Patches.

"Fuck you Patches." Clay says jokingly.

"Jealous much?" I say cuddling Patches little face.

"Yes actually. Now come back" He says smiling.

"Sorry Patches," I say. I whisper into Patches ear, "I love you more than him."

"yeah right." Clay says. He sits up on the couch into a comfortable position.

We cuddle under the blankets and turn on a movie.

I get tired and head upstairs to bed as Clay does the same.