Can't Sleep Alone (Chapter 9)

(Unedited)

For my first mission I don't think it was that bad apart from me having to fight my cousin. Once we got back the kid we took got tied to a chair. The people that weren't the main members of the league left so now Shigaraki, Dabi, Toga, Mr. Compress, Kurogiri, Magne, Twice, and I.

I wasn't really in the mood to watch them try to turn a angry pomeranian into a villain so I just went to mine and Dabi's room. Since we pretty much live in an old bar there aren't many bedrooms so people have to share.

I share a room with Dabi (no shit sherlock). Shigaraki refuses to share with anyone because he's an overgrown toddler. Toga and Magne just started sharing a room since their pretty close and no one else would share with Toga.

Twice has his own room too but it's hella small so he can't share. Mr. Compress and Kurogiri share a room and I'm not gonna lie I kinda ship them. Being in my room without Dabi felt weird but I just changed out of my 'villain costume' and put on one of Dabi's shirts.

I was too lazy to put pants on and the shirt was long enough and I can change before I leave the room again. It was almost 1am and I'm so tired so I climbed in bed and tried to sleep. Closing my eyes, counting sheep, I tried it all and I couldn't sleep.

This may not make sense but I feel cold even though the room is warm and I have blankets, like something is missing. Then the thought hit me. I haven't slept in a bed without Dabi in a long time to the point where I need him to sleep.

There's no way I'm going out there and getting him in front of them plus I'm too lazy to change right now and I am NOT waiting to sleep. I took my phone off the stand next to the bed and scrolled down to his contact.

Me:

Room, now

I sent the message and it quickly said read but no reply. Footsteps could be heard coming down the hallway. Dabi walked into the room still wearing his villain clothes. "What'd you need?" he asked walking towards me. I sat up in bed and looked at him.

"I want to sleep." I stated. Dabi looked really confused after I said that. "Okay. What does that have to do with me?" he questioned. "I haven't slept alone in a long time." i continued trying to avoid the embarrassment of having to say it bluntly.

"What are you trying to say?" he asked with a teasing tone. "I physically can not sleep without you with me." I let out an annoyed sigh. A huge smirk appeared across Dabi's face, "See? That wasn't so hard to admit, now was it Dollface?"

I rolled my eyes and laid back down. Dabi got dressed from his villain clothes to a pair of gray sweatpants and a black shirt. "Goodnight Dollface." Dabi mumbled into my ear as I cuddled into his chest and quickly fell asleep.

"Morning love birds!" sang Toga as she walked into our room. I reached over to my phone despite Dabi's arms being tightly wrapped around me waist. It was only 10am. "Toga it's too early for this shit!" I grumbled as I threw a pillow at her but she left before it hit her.

Dabi hummed as he nuzzled his nose into the crook of my neck. Around everyone else he's all tough guy but around me he either acts really horny or acts like a little baby which I find to be adorable. I quickly fell back asleep, enjoying his warmth.

"Okay come on, it's 1:00 in the afternoon. You can't sleep anymore or you wouldn't be able to sleep tonight." Kurogiri ordered as he calmly took the blankets off us. "adorable." I heard him mumble. "Ya it is, and you could have this too if you manned up and confessed to Compress." I retorted causing Kurogugi to leave without saying another word. If he had a face I'm sure it would be red right now.

Even though I wanted to go back to sleep I knew deep down that Kuroguri was right. As I tried to get out of bed I felt Dabi pull me back towards him. "Dabi, we need to get up." I stated trying to pry his hands off my waist. Dabi gtrunted and mumbled "Stay."

I chuckled and shook my head 'no' even though he most likely didn't see it. Eventually I pried his hands off me and threw on a pair of shorts and one of Dabi's hoodies before leaving. "Look who finally woke up." Shigaraki commented as he scratched at his neck.

"You're one to talk Shigaraki. You just woke up a half hour ago." Kurogiri cut in causing Toga to giggle, me to laugh, and Shigaraki to huff and roll his eyes. "Whatever." Shigaraki muttered as he took another sip of his beer that he always seems to be drinking. How some Shigaraki gets to drink whenever he wants but I can't. It's not like Shigaraki worked, got paid, and bought the alcohol.

I rolled my eyes and walked over grabbed a class and a bottle of whiskey, ignoring all the complaints that were coming from Kurogiri. "Where's Dabi?" Toga asked bringing my attention back to her. "He probably went back to bed, I barley got away from him myself." I replied taking a sip of my drink. It burned going down my thoat but I quickly got used to it.

After I finished my drink I heard heavy footsteps coming from the hallway. When I looked over I saw Dabi yawning and taking a seat next to me. "Morning sleepyhead." I greeted. "You woke up 10 minutes before me. Don't get ahead of yourself." he insisted resulting in me letting out a chuckle.

1000 words