Getting to know him (Chapter 10)

Unedited

"Hey Dabi?" I asked as we were laying down on our bed in silence. He hummed in responce. "What was your past like?" I continued making him look confused and taken aback by the sudden question. "We've kissed before and stuff but we don't acually know much about each other." I explained.
"Oh ya, uh. How about you go first?" he suggested as he sweatdropped.

"Sure! I grew up in an orphanage and never met my parents or knew anything about them. I never really had friends growing up, I got thrown out of the orphanage once I turned 18 and I lived on the streets for a bit. After a while I met a kind women who had a daughter that was a little younger than me. They let me live with them until I got back on my feet. The girl, Asui Tsuyu, became very close to me so I usually referred to her as my cousin. After I got back on my feet I moved out and got my own place and had a fair paying job. It stayed the same for a while until a hot man decided to kidnap me."

When I looked back at Dabi he looked shocked by everything that I just said. Before I knew what was happening he pulled me into a tight hug as if he never planned on letting me go.

"I'm sorry...that you had to go through all that." he apoligized as he nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck. "It's fine. You taking me gave me purpose, I thank you for that." I thanked him and he pulled away from me.

"I grew up with three siblings, two brothers, one sister. My dad is famous but I hate him and so do my brothers and sister though they still live with him. My dad has been training my youngest brother spesifically to be like him, but he was abusive. I'm the oldest so before my siblings were born he trained me until my youngest brother was born then he stopped with me. My mom got sent to a hospital when we were young because my father made her go insane. I haven't seen them in a while since I ran away a long time ago." he explained.

I stuck my head into his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm sorry." I mumbled into his chest as he stroaked my hair. We stayed like that for a little while before we almost fell asleep though I asked one more question.

"You said your dad was famous right? Who is he." I questioned looking him in the eyes. His pupil dialated for a second before they went back to normal. "efnhdtekvmosr..." he mumbled but it completely came out as giberish. "huh." I questioned.

"Endevor." he huffed. My eyes widened. Growing up I never really liked Endevor he seemed like an asshole, a fake hero. I suppose I was right. I cuddled into him and fell asleep in his arms.

"Hey, wake up. Were going out for dinner." he informed me, shaking me awake. I nodded and got up. Since it was Dabi even if I ask where were going he probably wouldn't tell me. While Dabi slipped on a pair of his signature black jeans and white shirt I was also getting changed. I pulled on a black skirt that had shorts on under and stopped just below my knees. The skirt was paired with a F/C blouse and a pair of combat boots.

Instead of Dabi wearing his normal villain jacket he slipped on a black leather jacket. Even though I would never say this to his face, he looked hot. Though I do wonder if he's ever brushed his hair cause it's always messy not that I'm complaining about that. Without saying a word to anyone else we left and after a while of walking we arrived at a resturant and went inside.

Once we got there we got a booth and sat down, skimming through the menu. Since we are villains we either are going to end up running without paying or barely paying either way I'm getting somwthing cheap.

The waitress came back and asked for our orders. "I'll take F/F and a water please." I ordered and handed her my menu. Dabi ordered as well but I didn't bother to pay attention to what he got since it didn't seem relevant.

The waitress left with both mine and Dabi's menu. "So why did you take me out for dinner?" I asked breaking the long lived silence between us. "I don't know that I necessarily have a reason but I think that getting us out of the base for a bit and away from everyone was nice." he answered. I nodded and the silence resumed once again.

After a bit the waitress came back with our food and drinks and left with a 'enjoy your meal'. Dabi and I both started to eat our food in silence. We quickly finished and once we did Dabi quickly grabbed my hand and ran out of the resturant without paying. Called it.

We ran for a bit until we arrived at the movie theater.

875 words
short chapter but thank you guys so much for 1k reads!!