☂︎︎𝙶𝚒𝚢𝚞𝚞 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚘𝚔𝚊 𝚇 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 (𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛)☂︎︎

(A/N)

LOOK AT ARE PRETTY WATER BOY! 👌😌✨(modern AU)

(Y//N POV)

Me, and Giyuu were walking down the street, we were walking home from are date at a small Café. Soon after we were out it started to rain on us. It wasn't bad so we just kept walking. I felt Giyuu rest his head on my shoulder. I blushed. Then rapped my arm around his waist, pulling him closer. It was a calm walk. Most people would run to a dry spot, or if they have an umbrella. But you both like the felling of the water on your bodies. It was midday so, you could take your time walking back. You moved your hand from his waist, to his hand. You were both now holding hands. Then you realized that Giyuu wasn't wearing a jacket. " Giyuu baby, why didn't you tell me you didn't bring a jacket." I said a worried expression on my face.

"Oh, I wasn't cold or anything so it's fine." Giyuu said looking up at you before showing you a small smile. Then you remembered you have an extra jacket in your bag. You then stop Giyuu, and get the jacket out of your bag.

"I don't care if your not cold. You need to keep your body warm. I don't want you to ketch a cold." I said making Giyuu put the jacket on. I then hug him, and give him a small peck on the forehead. He let out a small giggle, and wrapped his arms around my neck, and pulled me into a kiss. That shocked me. Normally I have to be the one to make the first move. I then start to kiss back, wrapping my arms around his waist. We pull back, looking around to see if anyone saw us. We didn't see anyone, so we started to walk again. We took the short way home today, so we could take a shower.

~Time Skip~

After we took a shower. We sat down and watched some anime.

(A/N)

Sorry if it's bad. The ending was a bit rushed. I am waiting for my Nintendo switch to come! Well it might have came I not sure yet. But I hope you still enjoyed, have a great day/night!

-Love, Ash✨(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧