♥︎"𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚍" 𝚇𝚒𝚊𝚘 𝚡 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛♥︎

♡︎Warning(s)♡︎ None

♡︎Warning(s)♡︎ None

♥︎A/N♥︎ Modern AU, Waking up with Xiao <3 Headcanons + One-Shot ^^

ʚ♥ɞ

♥︎ Xiao normally stays up late, so you tend to wake up before him.

♡︎Since Xiao can't cook much of anything. You cook breakfast for the both of you. (You let him cook once and he almost burnt the apartment down... yeah no never again.)

♥︎Xiao was a lot more picky before he met you. You have got him to eat a lot more.

♡︎On the rare occasion he wakes up before you. He doesn't get up, he just lays in bed with you until you wake up.

♥︎ Xiao doesn't mind being the big or little spoon. But normally he's the big spoon since you are normally in bed before him.

ʚ♥ɞ

Xiao woke up and felt to see if you were still next to him. Not to his surprise you weren't. Xiao could smell the scent of breakfast. It was also not a surprise to Xiao to smell your cooking. Since you normally cook on Saturdays. Xiao wiped the sleep out of his eyes, and then let out a yawn. He got up, and headed to the Kitchen. When he got there, he was greeted by your smiling face. When you noticed him you greeted him. "Oh, good morning Xiao. Good to see your finally up. Breakfast will be done a few minutes." He replied with a "good morning" before sitting down at the table. After you and Xiao made your plates, you both just sat down and talked about upcoming exams. You gave him a quick peck on the lips before heading off to your shared room to get ready for the date you both had planned later on today.

ʚ♥ɞ

♡︎A/N♡︎

I hope you enjoyed! Sorry if it's not the best. I haven't written anything for a few months.

-Sal ^^