∘˚♱ 𝓢𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓾𝓬𝓱𝓮 𝓧 𝓜𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻 ♱˚∘

∘˚♱𝓐/𝓝♱˚∘
I'm writing on the bus again since none of my friends that ride are on. There's background music if you would like to listen!

𝓦𝓐𝓡𝓝𝓘𝓝𝓖(𝓢): spoilers for Scaramouche's real name

∘˚♱𝓨/𝓝 𝓟𝓞𝓥♱˚∘
'God...what's taking so longgg' I thought waiting outside my last class for Kunikuzushi. His class is only a few down so I just wait until I see him in the hall. But the bell had rang a few minutes ago and his class still hasn't let out. I pull out my phone and text him.

My Love <3 (Kuni!!)

Y/N: Heyy, why hasn't your class let out yet??

My Love <3 (Kuni!!): The teacher told us to stay back so she could hand out homework. She didn't have enough printed. :/

Y/N: Ohhh okayyy well I'll be waiting outside my class. You know which one it is right?

My Love <3 (Kuni!!): Yeah I do well I'll see you in a sec. Love you.

Y/N: Love you too! <3

A few seconds later I heard the door the the class open, and Kuni walking towards me. "Hey, sorry for making you wait. Next time just start walking. I'll catch up, but thank you for waiting." Kuni sighed. I take his hand and begin to speed walk.
"Yep, it's no problem. Plus I think it's safer to have you walk with me." I replied smiling. Soon seeing the exit to the school.
"What's got you in such a hurry." Kuni said with a small smirk on his face. I stop, causing him to almost run into me. I turn and look at him with an 'are you serious right now' look. Today was our friends Kazuhas birthday and we still didn't have a gift and the party was in a few hours, and already leaving school late wasn't helping!
" I was just messing with you don't worry. I know we have to get a gift for Kazuha. " Kuni giggled.
"Whatever" I let out a playful sigh before going back to basically dragging Kuni again. He was pretty used to it so it didn't seem to phase him much. Thankfully I already knew what to get Kazuha. I found this cardigan that I thought he would like. I saw it a few days ago so it should still be in stock. The walk there wasn't anything interesting just talking about school and stuff. I then see the shop in the distance. "Oh there it is!" I announce dragging him in that direction.
"Ow! Try not to pull on my arm that hard." Kuni winced. I immediately let go of his arm and apologize. But we end up finding the cardigan then walked home. My house is up first.
"Bye Kuni! See you in a bit I love you!" I yelled since he had started walking down the street.
"Bye, I love you too." He yelled back before entering his house.

A/N
It took a few days to write since I had no clue how to end it. I hope the ending was alright. But my friend is back on the bus that's another reason it took so long. But byeee!
-Sal