New school

Another day alone in this stupid mansion

I'm here upstairs in the Malfoy manor waiting for my cousin to call me downstairs as always and tell me breakfast is ready.I hate it here so many rooms and not one of them is big. So spoiled Draco. He got the biggest room in the house, bigger than his parents.

"Dobby may you go get y/n for breakfast" I hear Draco say as I'm putting my rings on. No less than 5 seconds I hear a knock at my door. I open it slowly as the door creaks. "Y/N master has told dobby to tell you that breakfast is ready"Dobby said shy-ly while standing outside my door."yes Dobby I will be down in a second" I say as I'm putting my earrings on.

I walk downstairs to the huge dining table as everyone is already seated. "Do you think you will be sorted into slytherin y/n" My cousin Draco said as I sat down at the table. "Maybe" I say as I pick up my fork. "Of course she will Draco" Narcissa said in a serious tone. I sat down eating my breakfast. It's so silent you can hear a pin drop. "What time is it" Lucius said in a loud tone. I checked my watch "10:00" I say lifting my head up pointing it to him. "We must get going then" He said putting on a  fake smile.

I walked out the front door nervous. I thought it wasn't noticeable obviously not. "Don't be worried" Draco said to me with a half smile.

"Platform 9/3?? I said looking at Draco confused. "Yes that's right" Draco said giving me the same look. "I didn't know that existed" I say as I'm walking not paying attention to my trolley. "Wrong way y/n" Said Draco as I lookin front of me. I walk towards Draco "well now what do we do" I said looking at Draco. "You run" he said as he runs towards the wall. "Draco your going to get hurt" I say putting on a stressed look. Just like that. He just ran through a brick wall..? Well I guess I should do the same what else do I do? I ran through the wall I got to the other side. Looks as if I had just came back through the wall only their are more people and a different train?

"Over her y/n" Draco said poking his head of one of he train windows. "Draco how exactly do I find my way onto the train you should have waited for me" I say in an annoyed tone. "Well if you would take a look the entrance is over there" Draco said pointing to the door leading onto the train. I ran to the door quickly. I wait for 10 Minutes. Then the train starts to move. I sat next to Draco and a few of his friends.
"Hi I'm pansy pansy Parkinson" One of dracos friends say from across the seat. "Hi I'm y/n y/n black" I say politely. "This is blasie, blasie zabini" pansy said. "Nice to meet you" I said again. God I'm so tired. Maybe I should take a nap. Yea I'm gonna take a nap. Looking out the window my eyes start to get heavy.

Soon I wake up to the sound of pansy's voice."y/n we have arrived" Pansy said. I get up and grab my trunk and head of the train with Draco and his friends.