Getting started

Hi my name Aubrey but people call me Bre. I'm 12 years old and go to Bradford Middle School. I hope this year is as good as it was last year but it kinda makes me mad because the teachers just ask me about my older sisters because they used to go here. Being the youngest isn't the best.

I pick out my outfit which is slightly ripped skinny jeans with a Aqua tank top and a white cardigan with white flats. Hopefully school will be a little better than last year.

Well, Seventh Grade Here I Come.

I looked at my papers and saw my locker was by no one I knew but wait-

"Hey Lindsey Girl!" I yell to my bestfriend and

"Kelsey!" I can't wait

Lindsey and Kelsey were the closest people to me on this planet!

I walked to my first hour which was Science and we just watched a show called

"Infestsd"

(Skip till lunch)

We got to lunch and sat at the same table as we did last year.

Eventually we got called up to eat lunch and so on the way back from getting my lunch I felt a wet substance hit my shirt.

"Omg I'm so sorry!" An eighth grader smirked when she wasn't even supposed to be in there

"It's fine" I say running to the bathroom

Why didn't any teachers try and help me?

Ugh I ha-

My thoughts were interrupted with a hit to my shoulder and it was this vampire looking teacher (lol)

"Oops my bad,". He said

"No it was my fault I should've been watching"

"Need and help?" He stated

"I'm okay but Thank you for being so kind"
i say running away.

i got to the girls bathroom snd sat in a stall and slid my back down the wall.

What was that? That feeling in my stomach? 

By the time lunch was over i was still pulling that girls lunch out of my shirt... Thanks...

I stepped out in the hallway to walk to my class that im now late to and heard someone coming, it sounded like that vampire teacher dud. 

"Shit"  I mumbled while pulling my dirty shirt off.

"Umm need some help?"  He asked

I sunddenly felt cool air hit my tummy, No, No, No please dont tell me my shirt is up and he can see my neon and black bra!

I feel my tummy and yep it showing.

"Uhh, Please?"  I say begging for help.

His touch was so gentle and warm, What am i saying! Hes a fucking teacher!

"Tough first day?"  He said.

"Obviously" I say chuckling.

"Who do you have for your next three classes?"  He asked walking me down the hall

" umm  5th hour i have Art with Mrs. Klesh, 6th I have Choir with Mrs. Pohma, and lastly is Mr. Clay? Whoever that is, I heard he's really hot and has a big butt." I say laughing

"Thats me ....."  He said looking at me and laughing and in between laughs he said "Thx- For-the-compliments-"

"Wow, even better....."    I say looking upset because my day is just ugh..

"Well i will see you in 2 hours, bye"    he said lifting my head up and giving me a knuckle touch.....

This chsapter was short because i dont know if you will like it or not but here you are!