2-Pizza or Chinese

I walked to  home feeling a bit worried, what Chase told me in math class was on mind for the rest of the day. What did he mean exactly by that? I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice that I was in front of my home's door. I put my hands in  my pockets and I didn't  find the keys.

It's such a good day, isn't it?

note the sarcasm

I knocked on the door and then remembered that no one was home, my older brothers were at college and my mom was at my aunt's while obviously my dad was at work.

And now I am locked out, yay life.

Then I remembered that new neighbours have moved next door, so I went over to their door and rang the bell, I waited for about 2 minutes until someone opened the door.

"Hey, I am your neighbour next door and I am locked out so....." I told whoever opened the door while looking at the floor I kept on talking until I get cut off

"Hey cupcake, missed me already? so eager to get started?' A very familiar voice said.

I lifted my head from the floor and looked up at the familiar voice and...

"Chase?!' I gasped.

"Hey cupcake" He chuckled.

"What are you doing here?" I nearly yelled.

" I should be the one asking this" He replied while looking at me and smiling smugly.

"Well... you see, I live next door and I am locked out so I decided to seek the neighbour's help but if I knew that you were the new neighbour I wouldn't have came, so yeah bye" I said in a one breath an turned around to go and sit in front of my house to wait for my parents, I was almost there when I heard a voice behind me.

"Wait" I heard Chase chuckling.

"What do you want" I asked

"Come in, I wouldn't want my new math teacher to catch a cold, do I" He said.

To be honest he was right, It was too cold for me to wait outside, So I went back to him and went inside

I walked behind Chase until we reached the living room, he went ahead and sat on one of the sofas, His house was very similar to ours, he had two sofas in the living room one facing the TV and the other one on it's right. He had a plasma TV and a few paintings on the wall. The wall was beige and the floor was wooden.

"Aren't you going to sit?" Chase asked me.

"Oh..yeah" I muttered and went and sat on the other sofa.

" So, how did you get locked out? He asked laughing lowly.

"I forgot my keys and no one is home" I said in a duh tone.

"Seems like the nerd isn't that smart after all" He snickered 

"Shut up" I told him feeling embarrassed.

We sat in silence for a while each of us texting on their phone.

""Pizza or Chinese" Chase asked me.

"Pizza" I said without looking away from my phone

"Cheese or pepperoni"

"Neither, Tuna" yup tuna is my favorite pizza, sue me.

"Eww, never I hate it." 

"And I love it, deal with it"

" I am not eating tuna pizza"

"And I am not eating anything except tuna pizza"

"Never"

"You could order it half tuna and half whatever you want, you know"

"Oh yeah" He shrugged if off, embarrassed that he forgot

He got out his phone ordering the pizza place

"Don't forget the stuffed crust" I reminded him

He nodded at me while talking to the pizza place, ordered our pizza and then hung up

"So cupcake, wanna go up stairs" He winked at me, the bastard

I blushed at what he said and then snorted at him "As if, and stop calling me cupcake"

He laughed at me, the bastard.

"Calm your tits, or do you want me to do it for you?"

"Shut up!" I yelled at him, blushing hard

"Okay okay" He laughed enjoying my embarrassment 

It looks like it will be a long day.

A/N: Two chapters in a few hours, nice

Hope you like it and my writing will get better I hope

Vote if you like it and comment if you like it or if you don't, just make sure to tell me why.