Chapter 38: Easier and Easier

I hear JJ ask Pope about Kie, his question dismissed with a wave of his hand, "I'm tired JJ."

JJ nods, letting him lie down and close his eyes, looking over to see that Kie was already asleep. "Looks like it's just us," he chuckles, "snoop dog here is out cold."

"Poor Francis," I whisper, "he's going to feel like shit in the morning."

"He'll be fine princess," JJ assures me, holding me by the waist, "he isn't the type to go all crazy."

"Yea," I agree, "but I think this whole things really messed with his head."

"Messing with all of our heads a little," JJ shrugs, "and if he starts really going off the rails we can handle it."

"Promise?"

He nods, and I hum as he drags me into a kiss, "so pretty," he murmurs as he steps back to look at me.

I try not to think about what I actually looked like, leaning in to kiss him again. "So where do you want to sleep," I ask.

"Kitchen." He picks me up with one hand, the other moving to pull my face closer to his as he finds a counter to put me on. I run my hand through his hair, pulling at the ends as he slows the pace to explode my mouth. I moan as his tongue swirls into me, our lips parting every so often to take a breath. I unwrap my legs to slip off the counter, feeling his bulge press against me as I do so.

He pulls my shirt off, careful not to fuck with my bandaged wrist as he uses his other hand as a shield. I pull at the hem of his own, discarding it the second I get the chance. I let my hands fall to explore his body, playing at the waistband of his boxers as our lips crash back into one another, his hand tightening around my neck. "Fuck," I moan as we part, his grip still holding me in place. "Is this immoral?"

"What part of this is immoral," JJ chuckles, "the fact that our friends currently running from the cops, or that our friends could wake up and hear me fucking you raw."

"Both," I whisper, leaning to kiss his neck, hearing his breath hitch as I find the sweet spot.

"Ah fuck princess," JJ moans as I move my hand to hold his neck, sucking at the skin until it leaves a mark. I feel his body grind into me, my hands moving to take off my rings before pulling his pants down. "Someone's impatient."

I leave a trail of kisses down his front before I reach his boxers, looking up at him as I stroke his dick from through his boxers, "fuck you're hot," JJ groans as I take off his underwear, my thumb circling his tip while he pulls my hair back. I suck on the end, pumping the rest in my hands before slowly taking him in my mouth. "Good girl," he murmurs as I look up at him, my two hands taking in what my mouth doesn't get to. "I know you can take more."

I let one of my hands move to play with his balls, my throat gagging as he hits the back of my throat. I smile up at him as his grip tightens around my hair, my free hand moving past his balls to massage his prostate. A gasp escapes JJ's mouth as he looks down at me, his eyes widening as he watches me with a dumbfounded expression. I pause, realizing that he might not like it, "do you want me to stop doing that?"

"Fuck no," JJ moans, my mouth going back to suck on his dick as it starts to twitch, JJ's free hand moving to hold the counter as he releases down my throat. His body trembles as I continue to lightly suck him off until he pushes my head away. "Oh God you're so good."

My thumb wipes cum from the corner of my mouth as I stand, licking the finger clean before planting a kiss on his mouth, "seems like I own you now."

Despite still catching his breath, JJ's eyes harden at my words. "Let's not get cocky now," he mutters, steadying his arm before lifting me back onto the counter.