Chapter 6 - Alien's first day of school

Rosé and Jisoo really enrolled alien at my University. Not just that, she's really enrolled into every subject I have.

I don't know how Jisoo and Rosé did that since I am sure that there's a lot of papers needed before you'll be officially enrolled in my school.

Surprisingly, they enrolled Lisa smoothly without any questions or what ever.

We are now currently at the Café of the couple, they are closed. Wanna know why? Is it because they closed it just to teach Lisa the proper way of serving a coffee to a customer.

They even teach her how to make coffee. While I am just staring at them.

" Jennie, I think this one here is a fast learner huh? She already know how to do it perfectly. Right Lisa? "

She just nod and flash a smile at me.

Grr! Her smile is so pretty that I don't want her to stop from smiling. But of course I won't tell her about it.

And by the way, Lisa is already looking at them since I told her so.

I raise my eye brows at Lisa when she wink at me.

" Yah! Why are you winking?! Aish! You're such a flirt! " I groan in annoyance, but the truth is, I am not annoyed, it's just that, I am not used to it. She's so flirty!

" Nothing! I just wanna make you feel better since Jisoo told me that winking is a good move to lift someone's mood up " Oh god Jisoo!

I just rolled my eyes at her and didn't give her any attention.

I thought I'll be already free from her annoying ass, but seems like it's not gonna happen.

She's in front of me, staring.

At first I don't wanna look at her, but she isn't blinking so I have no choice but to look at her.

Let me wear my annoying face whenever I am looking at her, it's a good mask so she won't see me smile if ever she'll do a funny scene.

" What are you looking at? " I said.

" Well, I wanna make coffee for you " nobody makes coffee for me. And this simple gesture of her makes me wanna jump in happiness but no.. I'm not gonna give her that kind of reaction.

Jennie, play hard to get. Yes! That's it girl!

" You? Wanna make coffee? For me? Hahahahaha no thanks! I can make one for myself " I look at my book again and pretend that I am reading.

I guess it's a bit harsh right? Now I feel bad saying that.

I heard Rosé and Jisoo groan and just pulled Lisa out of my sight.

I pretend that I am not aware of what they are talking but the truth is, I can hear them clearly.

" Just make her coffee, that Kitten won't say no once you give her the coffee with love. Come on Lisa, stop moving like a snail! Get that girl of yours! "

At this moment, I don't know what they are talking about, but for some reason I don't feel bad about calling me Lisa's girl Yahhh! Jennie Kim! You're flirting already?! Stop that!

I get back to my senses when someone reach for my hand and put a cup of coffee on it.

" Coffee for you my girl " the way I wanna scream at the way she called me her girl is so tempting. But No! Jennie don't scream, stop being soft hearted.

" Thank you.. and please I am Jennie, not your girl "

Hard to get Jennie is on the way.

" You'll be my girl soon anyways, so It doesn't matter if I'll call you my girl starting today " My jaw drop when she said that.