Special Chapter 2

I'm on my 8th month of pregnancy as I watch myself at the mirror, I gain weight. Had a dark under arm and bikini line.

In short I look ugly as fuck.

I felt Lisa's arms wrap around my bump and caress it sweetly before giving my neck a small peck.

" What are you thinking love? " She ask while looking at our refection in the mirror.

I pout as I scan my body. God why do I have to look this ugly? Lisa might find someone else.

" I just feel insecure.. cause you know, I look ugl- " I didn't get a chance to finish my words when Lisa cup my face and made me face her before pressing her lips to mine.

She nibble on my lower lip as I open my mouth to release a gasp but she use it as a chance to explore my mouth using her tongue.

It was a passionate kiss that make my butterflies inside my stomach come back to life.

" You are so pretty my love. You and our baby are the prettiest girl I've ever seen, so don't feel insecure if you gained weight okay? You look stunning with that big belly of yours. You look amazing with your dark under arms and bikini line. You look so fantastic with that stretch mark in your stomach. You are wonderful, your whole being are wonderful, and no. I am not saying this just because you are my wife and that I want you not to feel upset. I am saying this cause that's what you look like in my eyes. You are flawless my love okay? "

I nearly shed a tear because Lisa never failed to remind me how beautiful I am every single day.

She always say that I look like a hot mama with my baby bump.

Sometimes she will draw stretch mark on her stomach so we can match having it.

I really am lucky to have her didn't I?

" Baby.. I'm so happy that you are my wife. I don't think I can look at myself the same way before if you weren't here beside me, telling me that I am beautiful and there's nothing wrong with my physical appearance. I love you to bits Love "

I said as I rest my forehead on her shoulder.

I wanna feel her body against mine but we can't cause I have a baby bump that restrict us to engulf each other into a bone wrecking hug.

" Shh! Oh hey their my lovely princess, you're happy? I can feel you kicking huh! Don't be a bad girl to Mommy okay? You'll come out soon princess, Mama will take care of you and mommy "

Lisa said while she's facing my stomach.

A smile crept into my lips as I watch her do her thing.

She'll gonna be a great Mama to our unborn child. And I am already happy about it.

She put my standard so high that only her can reach.

She turn to look at me again and kiss my forehead before holding my hand and lead us down to our kitchen.

She'll cook me something that I will like.. I mean I don't like her dish.. I LOVE IT!

" You watch me cook for you and our princess " she wink that made me giggle and shook my head as If I am so done with her.

----

It's now Jennie's month of birth.. well I am nervous as hell, more nervous than Jennie to be exact.

Cause I don't know what I should feel about this. I mean, my wife will give birth to our child and it'll be painful for sure.

" Love can you stop walking back and forth? I'm feeling dizzy by just looking at you " Jennie said as she lay down in our bed with a book on her hand.