Breathe

I found myself waking up in a hospital bed. I don't know how long I've been unconscious for. I looked over to the right of my bed. Although my vision was still a bit blurry, I noticed someone marching out of the hospital room. As the door slammed shut, I looked over outside the window. I didn't recognize this place. I struggled to remember where I was and what had happened. I don't think we were in wall Maria anymore.

             My whole body was sore and aching. I've never felt so much pain before in my entire life. I was extremely hot underneath these warm white covers. I took them off to see my legs wrapped in bandages along with my arms. I heard the door handle squeak and the door cracked open. Sasha Braus rapidly burst through the door. She had food in her hands as she always does.

             "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING ARE YOU CRAZY?" she screamed at me.

           When I chuckled I found myself in even more agonizing pain. She's right, what the hell was I thinking? I tried to mumble words out of my mouth but it felt like I had the air knocked out of my lungs. I felt like I couldn't breath. I put my hands under my throat gasping for air. I could see the panic on Sasha's eyes as she ran our of the room and called for the nurse. As I was struggling to breath, they both came running in the door.

           "It's alright, take a deep breath." The nurse said. But I couldn't, I was suffocating. I felt like I was about to pass out. The nurse put an oxygen tube on me. My eyes grew so heavy I couldn't keep them open anymore. Even though I couldn't hear very well, I heard someone walking in the room. The fast beeps on the heart monitor drained out the sound of their mumbled voices yelling. I passed out again.

            Flashbacks of that day flooded my head as I was lying there unconscious. It was like it was happening all over again. I was spreading my arms out and then falling off the tall building. The sunset looked exactly the same as it did. It was so beautiful and mesmerizing. I felt like i was at peace again. Why..? Why didn't I die? Why did I have to live? This world is so cruel. I am tired of living in such a terrifying and disgusting world. I guess that's just how it is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - hey everyone I know my chapters aren't very long, I'm kind of struggling finding out what else to write in them. But hopefully you guys still enjoy reading them :)