five

finale!

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

among the following week, corbyn had actually replied to daniel a total of two times. once to say no to the blonde boy bringing over the dinner, and the other to tell

corbyn could feel the recognition of deja vu happening all over again as he was chased down the hall late at night of the mall, picking up his speed as he could hear daniels voice and foot steps coming closer and closer.

"corbyn don't run away from me please," the blonde boy pleaded with the brunette, pinching the bridge of his nose. "we can talk about it, i won't judge you all, i promise."

the brunette could feel the slightly upset tones of the younger boy intertwining with his words. deciding to have some mercy on him, he slowed down to a stop and turned around.

the older could feel tears pooling up in his eyes, almost ready to burst out but corbyn pushed them back- he had a rule about crying in makeup- never to do it. especially with the pink smokey eye he had mastered today- no way was he going to ruin that.

daniel top slowed in front of the boy and leant over, his hands on his knees and his head tucked into his chest, attempting to catch his breath.

"you can run pretty fast for a makeup boy."

corbyn felt his lip tremble with the sentence as he shrunk back into himself.

"is that all you stopped me for daniel!? to insult me?"

the blonde's eyes scanned over corbyns body language and realised he had taken what he said to heart. he stood up properly to corbyns height and held out his hand for the boy, smiling his soft smile that corbyn could NOT make corbyn forget his own name, what are you talking about.

"i think we need to talk babe. there's a lot on your mind. please, for me? i don't think you can be alone right now."

that last sentence was true- corbyn was fighting a losing battle with his own mind currently about his romantic feelings about the boy stood in front of him.

corbyn sighed and closed his eyes, breathing in through his nose before re-opening his eyes.

"you're right, there is a lot going on. can we please go somewhere to talk privately?"

the blonde smiled kindly and squeezed corbyns hand.

"i know just that place."

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

that's how corbyn found himself across the table from his crush in a park, a steaming hot cappuccino sitting in front of him from mcdonald's as daniel sipped on a chia latte that daniel had bought for the two, corbyn being forced to begrudgenly agree

the younger reached his hand over the table and grabbed corbyns lukewarm hand in his own, the other wrapped around the steaming liquid in the paper cup.

"now talk to me sweetheart. i can see you're fighting a war in your head and it's hurting you and i don't like seeing a special boy in pain. what's up?"

daniels words caused butterflies arise from the cocoons they were held in and flutter around inside of his tummy. he pushed the feeling away and debated his choices here.

he could tell daniel what was really going on, or he could make up a lie here on the spot and say that he was just stressed with work or his dog died or something like that. something that wasn't so major.