three

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

spoiler: the boy's little crush did not come into the shop the next days much to corbyns dissapointment as he kept glancing towards to enterence, hoping to see the blonde hair coming in but alas, it was no where to be seen.

the boy started losing hope around the friday, his mind saying that he was never coming back again.

corbyn hung his uniform up in the back of the store and locked up the doors before leaving. it was about 7pm, he had worked a full day that day and all he wanted to do was get back to his apartment and finish watching his new favourite series.

he smoothed out his black shirt and black pants and picked up his bag he had placed on the ground before pulling his keys out of the door and turning to leave. he started to walk in the opposite direction of the shop before he heard someone crying out in the distance.

the brunette turned his head and felt his heart do a little flutter as he saw no other then his daniel running towards him at almost full speed.

"wait, wait!" the blonde cried out as he started to slow once he reached corbyn, placing his hands on his knees as he bend down to catch his breath.

corbyn looked at him with big eyes, smiling gently.

"i apologise, but i just closed up for the night and i'm not allowed to help you after the store is closed unless you have called up ahead of time and booked an-"

"i don't need anything."

soft lines creased corbyns forehead as he furrowed his brows and cocked his head to the side, looking at the handsome brunette in front of him confused. "so what's wrong, are you okay? did you just need some advice or anything?"

daniel laughed at himself, realising how crazy he probably seemed right now at almost 7:10pm, stopping some poor boy in the middle of a shopping centre as he closed up, knowing he probably just wanted to go home.

"well.. well um.. um.." the blonde boy made a gesture with his hand, silently asking the boy for his name.

"corbyn."

"well, corbyn, i haven't been able to get you off of my mind for the last few days since i first met you. i regret not asking you for your number when i came in, but i figured you wouldn't be allowed to or anything because of policy's that you have in place at your store, so i came here to pick up some dinner and thought i would come and see if you were there so i could wait for you to come out and i could ask you so you might have at least a little chance of saying yes."

corbyn started at him blankly, which didn't help daniels nerves.

"so you stalked me to try and find when i finish work and catch me to ask for my number?"

"is that all you got out of that?"

the boy sucked a breath through his nose and handed his phone to the blonde. "i'm sorry, i'm really tired."

daniel softened his eyes at the smaller and typed in his number to the phone before handing it back to him.

"you look a little tired. i apologise for interrupting your night, i'll let you go.

the brunette boy smiled. "thanks daniel. have a great night."

the taller smiled awkwardly and walked away, corbyn mentally facepalming. you idiot corbyn, he doesn't know you know him. why would you say his name?

corbyn watched him walk away before he too turned on his heel and walked to where he parked his car, the boy he had a small crush on swirling through his mind and the same boy's number programmed into his phone.

            ⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

731 words.

happy new year!!! i have some personal goals for my account this year and i've written them all down.

one of my goals is to reach 500 followers and have my oneshots book hit 75k reads. i also want to have this book hit about 20k reads and i want to have another book published.

let me know what your 2021 goals are! i love you all <3

ALSO i'll be publishing a very special chapter of my oneshots soon where i reccomend some of my favourite authors for the year <3