two

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

corbyn flicked his lights to his apartment on as he lugged his groceries in before kicking his door closed with a loud bang. he placed the groceries onto the bench before unpacking them all into their respective places.

once he had done that and put his reusable bags back near the door to bring back to his car next time (save the environment) he flopped down on his back onto his couch, staring up at the roof.

once the mystery boy had left, the store started to get really busy with people- it was around the peak shopping hour. a lot of his shifts always ended around that time, but he felt bad for leaving the rest of his colleges in such a rush and ended up staying and doing unpaid overtime for a bit.

it's not like he minded- makeup was his absolute dream and passion. it's just that on days like today, when karen's came in and yelled at him for doing his job, they were the days that were the most difficuilt. and he would be interested if their insults varied a little sometimes, but they never did. it was the constant 'makeup is for girls comment.'

the people he worked with and his managers always backed him up, told him that he probably did a lot better job then some of the girls that worked there but they never listened. to them, it didn't matter how great they were- they were brought up to believe that doing something such as makeup when you're a boy is just unacceptable.

the brunette sighed and pulled his phone out of the pocket of his work pants, going onto his instagram for you page and scrolling through the countless makeup accounts, looking for a simple but cute look to do for work tomorrow. he eventually decided on doing purple eyeshadow and a gold winged eyeliner.

while watching the short tutorial the third time to make sure he really got it in his head he was disrupted with a call.

jack 🕺🥰 would like to facetime

corbyn rolled his eyes as he accepted the face time call, his workmate and best friend jack's face popping up on the screen.

"saw you talking to that boy today."

the boy scrunched his nose up, trying to remember who he was talking about.

"blue eyes, blonde hair...? in the bareMinerals section?"

his face lit up as he remember. "yeah, what about him?"

jack looked him like he was stupid.

"you had the hots for him, didn't you?"

corbyn blushes, grateful that he was wearing such a heavy face of makeup and the bright red hue of his cheeks weren't able to be seen by jack. "guilty."

the boy on the phone laughed. "knew it. did you get his number?" corbyn shook his head. "what? why not?"

"forgot," the blonde replied. "forgot until after he left, and by then he had already left the store."

"ah well, sucks for you then doesn't it? you'll never see him again."

the boy narrowed his eyes at him and replied appropriately before ending the call, his phone lighting up with the face time again only seconds after. corbyn accepted the call to show the boy laughing hysterically.

"i will hang up on you again jack, i mean it."

he heard a couple of coughs before jack's voice. "wait wait, i was just kidding. he's come in a couple times, i've always helped him. thought he was just your type but i wanted to see what he was kinda like before i went and said anything to you.

"what??? jack why didn't you say anything? what do you know about him?" corbyn questioned him, his eyes now wide.

"well i know his names daniel, i found out when he forgot his beauty loop card and i had to look his account up through the system. he's a beauty loop level one um-"

corbyn had stopped listening, thinking about that boy again. he decided that he wanted icy blue eyes like his.

"-so yeah." jack finished, not realising cute blonde hadn't been listening for a while (not that he have very much valuable information. just the type of stuff he had bought).

the older nodded at him. "well thanks for that. now go to bed, ass. and stop interrogating me about the customers that i may or not be attracted to. anyway, you don't even know if he's gay."

jack snorted. "if you saw the way that he looked at you, you'd know he was gay. trust me, he was into you too."

"whatever. go get some beauty sleep, you need it."

jack flipped him off on the camera before blowing a kiss, corbyn catching it and throwing it behind him before hanging up.

he walked into his bathroom and turned on the shower to heat up, before taking a shower. once he got out, he did his skincare routine and took off all of his makeup before brushing his teeth and turning the light off in the bathroom, slipping into his sheets.

the boy reached over to his nightstand and turned on his air conditioning and plugging his phone in, shutting his eyes and thinking of daniel, praying to god that the boy would come in in the next few days.

           ⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆
918 words.

hi guys! what did you all get for christmas? i got a pandora charm, a mirror so i can do my makeup, nutella and my brother gave me a google home mini for my birthday!