four

" Haerin " the person had been calling my name a few times already but I brushed it off thinking that maybe it was just the tiny and less scary voices inside of my head that were trying to play tricks on me like they always do when J play my music...

" Haerin " the person had been calling my name a few times already but I brushed it off thinking that maybe it was just the tiny and less scary voices inside of my head that were trying to play tricks on me like they always do when J play my music a little bit too loud. I perked my head up only after the person pulls out one of my earphones and look at her with a really confused as well as tired face. I had pulled out an all nighter everyday since the beginning of midterms and this week is finally my chance to rest properly without worrying that I will fail with one of my papers.

The final week of midterms has come up and most of the subject that are being tested on were the subjects that I don't take. Hence on why I am now wearing my earphones , blasting my music extremely loud to drown the voices of the people around me as I try to get some sleep. " I've been calling you for the past five minutes now " the girl's lower lips pops out as she puts her hand on her hips. I chuckle upon seeing her facial expression while lazily pulling my head fully up as I sit up straight in my seat. I looked at the girl with a small smile before averting my eyes at her hand that was still holding the right side of my earphone while extending my hand at her.

She knew what I was referring to but instead of giving my earphone right back to me , she decides to grab my hand and pulls me up. The two of us were walking normally but once her foot step out of the class' entrance door , she broke into a run while dragging me behind her. I stumbled forward and almost tripped on air before finally regaining composure to catch up on her. Her soft hair bounces with each step she takes and my eyebrows furrowed together in confusion. " wait , where are we going ? " the girl ahead of me glances over her shoulder and just simply said , " somewhere " , while continuing her steps. Before I knew it , we are now at the campus' store with me being behind her back while she chooses some snacks. " I didn't even agree to this ? " I told her with raised eyebrows as she picks up two snack in her hands and faced me.

She brushed it off and ignores my question as she shots me one instead. " spicy or regular ? " I squint my eyes , eyeing the choice of snacks in her hands as my own two hands finds its way into my pockets. I shrugged at her question and start to choose my own snack since I was already here with her. " you love spicy food " I turn back to her and saw her bright smile had already made its way on her face. She then clings onto my arm after putting back the regular snack on the shelf. " you know me too well " I giggled before she drags me towards somewhere else , not giving me a chance to grab a snack.