fifteen

I dreaded any school events and it was really hard for me to even get out of my bed this morning

I dreaded any school events and it was really hard for me to even get out of my bed this morning. If it weren't for Lia who was the responsible one that had dragged me out of my bed and pushed right in the bathroom , I wouldn't even be here. " remember ! You have a job today Im Haerin ! " my eyes widen and I was now wide awake as a curse left my lips since I had totally forgot that I was now a temporary member of the photography club. I quickly took a shower and fixed myself in order to not let the two girls downstairs wait for too long.

My hands reaches for my baggy white hoodie and wore it before slipping on the black shirt that had a small camera logo at the corner over it after I had done showering. The shirt was provided to all the students that had offered to help the photography club in order for us to blend in with the other members. I matched it with my black leggings then finished it off by tying my hair in a low ponytail and pull out some strands of my hair to frame my face before running out of my room with my phone in my hands. " let's go ! " I said with a wide smile on and the two girls eyed me up and down before wrapping their arms around my shoulders. " now let's go and have fun for the day ! " Yeji exclaims and broke into a small run towards her car while Lia and me were left chuckling.

The ride didn't take long and we walked inside the school together until Lia told me that she wanted to meet up with the team first before heading towards the main hall where we would warm up all together. " I'm still jealous on you two having matching shirts now " Yeji said with a small pout on her face and I just giggled while Lia had rolled her eyes jokingly at her friend. " let's go shopping together sometime then. That way all three of us will have matching shirts " Lia's hand landed on her hips as she looks between me and Yeji with a smile on. Yeji nodded her head almost immediately and I just returned the smile Lia gave with a small one.

" great idea , now get out of here ! You two have work to get on ! " Yeji pulls the two of us into a small hug and parted away just as quick as she sprints towards the main hall with a bright smile. I watch her hair bounce from side to side and didn't realize the smile spreading across my face because of her childish behaviour from today. " and that is how you fix a sulking Yeji , Haerin " Lia nudges my arm lightly with her elbow and I turned to her while giggling. " noted then " I said to her in between giggles and we began walking towards the art room where the rest would be there.