Truth or Dare

After a long, tiring day stray kids arrived at their dorm. They had 3 day rest from any schedule and were really excited for it. Jeongin, changbin and seungmin decided to visit their families on the following days, lee know decided to stay at dorm or visit the gym, chan and jisung decided to work on some songs and felix and hyunjin decided to cook and play the games for the rest of the days.

In the evening, felix proposed to the members "hey how about we play truth or dare!" Hyunjin got excited "YEEEES", minho looked at the members and sighed "if we don't play dirty then okay!" Felix crossed his arms and glared at him "oh come on it was only ONE TIME" minho glared back "YOU MADE ME PAINT THE WALLS INTO THE COLOR I HATE" felix shouted back at him "NO ONE TOLD YOU YOU COULD KEEP THE COLOR, YOU COULD RE-PAINT IT" chan interuppted them "if we gonna play, then lets start playing already okay guys?!"

Jisung gave them an idea "how about we also pick the numbers- so what i mean by that is, there will be "mc" and others will pick the numbers rundomly from 1 to 6, then the mc will pick the number who will ask truth or dare AND person who will do the task!" Jeongin stared at him "wow big brain" changbin laughed "YA IT REALLY SOUNDS FUNNY" Felix stood in the centre "OKAY I WILL BE THE MC, BUT CHANGE THE NAME- I WILL BE THE KING". Members got excited "OKAY THEN LETS START!"

Seungmin wrote down the numbers from 1 to 7, cause it would not be fair if felix didn't play. When they would pick the numbers, king would call out the number, who would ask truth or dare before members checking the numbers, the picked number then would ask the other picked number truth.

Felix shouted "LETS DO IT MATES". Members took the numbers, seungmin took a small peak at his number and minho scolded him "YA NO PEAKING!". Felix, as king, shouted out the number "OKAY NUMBER 6". Members then checked their numbers silently, it was hyunjin. "OKAY CHANGBIN TRUTH OR DARE", changbin responded "ah...truth". Hyunjin then laughed and asked the question while smirking "were you really THAT popular in school?". Members laughed, changbin was about to explode "YA! ASK ANYONE I REALLY WAS POPULAR!" Jeongin whispered "sure hyung"

Time passed

After playing for an hour already, members said it would be the last one. Felix called out the number "Okay number....hmmmmm NUMBER 1 TRUTH OR DARE!" Number 1 was minho "GIVE ME DARE" felix then laughed evily "NUMBER 1 KISS NUMBER 7!"

Members went crazy, minho was denying and saying what kind of dare was that. Everyone was loud, except for one person...jisung. jisung was number 7. He slightly raised his hand and said "um i am 7". After that members started singing the romantic song "DUDUDUUUDU~~~", felix thought to himself "just as i planned~".

Minho stared at jisung, the thought of kissing a member changed in just 2 seconds, that member was jisung. If he did the dare, he had to kiss jisung. The boy he had a crush on for 3 years. All kinds of thought went through his mind. Can i really kiss him?! No no, i can't risk like that, it is TOO dangerous. I will not survive this- this will make us TOO awkward. I'm not confident of keeping my feelings in if i kiss him. IF I KISS HIM HOW WILL I BE ABLE TO FACE HIM TOMORROW? OR AT FANSIGNS OR AT CONCERTS?! OR ANYWHERE!...but what if this will help me get over him? It sounds crazy..but what if i kiss him for the first and...the last time. Okay if he is not against it...let it be the kiss of getting over my feelings...i know how crazy it sounds, hell no i am EVER getting over JISUNG...but at least I will have something to remember if anything goes wrong...

While minho had a battle in his head, members were clowning jisung. Felix on the other hand tried his best to make jisung and minho kiss "YA IT IS A DARE YOU CANT ESCAPE FROM IT!" Jisung shouted back at him "FIRST OF ALL HOW DARE YOU! IM OLDER THAN YOU" felix gasped and cursed in english "BY ONE DAY BITCH" and then continued in korean "YOU WILL DO IT! LOOK MINHO HYUNG ISNT AGAINST IT!" Jisung looked at minho, his hyung didn't have good expression. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE ISNT AGAINST IT! HE LITERALLY HAS BLANK FACE!" Changbin whispered to chan "i think we broke him"

Minho finally made a decision, went closer to jisung and wrapped his arm around his shoulder. Jisung gasped "w-what are you doing" minho whispered to him "I'm doing the dare" and then stared deep in his eyes "I don't want to wash the dishes". Jisung had a mini heart attack "WHY DID HE SAY THE LAST SENTENCE WITH SUCH ROMANTIC VOICE WHAT THE HELL". Jisung took a step back "l-let's wash the dishes together." Minho then pulled jisung closer, his eyes was on the younger's lips "it's just a kiss". Jisung panicked once again WHAT DOES HE MEAN ITS JUST A KISS! IT IS A KISS! WITH HIM! LIKE AN ACTUAL KISS! I AM GONNA KISS HIS LIPS! THE LIPS OF MINHO! IS HE SANE?!

Felix shouted at the boy who claimed to be hyung just because of 1 day difference in their birthdays "hyung~ stop gay panicking and kiss him". Hyunjin and jeongin were cringing on the sofa, seungmin was holding a phone to take a picture of them. The only member who wasn't excited over the kiss was chan. Chan knew about minho's feelings and he was worrying about what would be the next days. But he didn't stop them, because of minho. He didn't stood between them, because of his dear friend's sad face. Minho, who was about to kiss the love of his life, had the saddest expression. Changbin wasn't stupid either. He knew from the beginning minho had feelings for jisung. But the problem was jisung. He didn't know what were the younger's feelings for his hyung.

"a-are you r-really going to do it?" Jisung whispered. Minho put his left hand on the younger's waist and pulled him even closer. There was 2cm between their lips now. Minho responded nothing. He only had his eyes on jisung's lips. Jisung, too, stared at minho's lips my god, he has some nice lips. Minho went even closer and there was no longer space between their lips. Members screamed when the two boys kissed.

Minho pressed his lips on jisung's lips and like he was sucking the air out of him, he breathed. Minho broke the kiss, but for shortly, to breath and then pulled him once again. Now it wasnt only pressing the lips together. Minho held jisung's head with his right hand and deepened the kiss. Jisung gave in too and opened his lips. Minho took this moment and slid his tongue into younger's mouth. "I think i will get boner if he wont STOOOOOP" jisung screamed in his head. But minho wasn't planning to stop. He was taking his time. He got the taste of forbidden fruit, no way he had the strength to stop.

Seungmin not only took the picture but the video as well. Jeongin was screaming, not because of the kiss, but because hyunjin covered his eyes with his hands "LET ME SEEEEEEE" he broke from hyunjin. "NOOOO" hyunjin covered youngest's eyes once again. Felix was in shock "he is literally EATING HIM AKAKSJFJFHHWJWJFJ."

Minho slowed down the kiss and then pushed back. It was over. "He looks like someone beat him up" changbin laughed at jisung. "The secret new weapon - minho's lips." Chan joined clowning the younger boy.

Minho didn't look at what kind of expression jisung had. "I..I did the dare, so i don't have to wash the dishes. I will be in my room." Jisung was left there, in shock. That was...that was... he couldn't think of anything else. The strong feeling of minho's lips were still there.

Oh no... jisung thought.

*****
So how is it👉👈

Also the way he looks at him---