Meeting the Others pt.2

Hey guys, here with another chapter. Whoop, whoop. Its 8:59pm. Anyways I changed the format of them speaking later on because I don't want to keep saying "blahblahblah", Yuki said. And the same with the others. I thought it'd be easier that way. Again, sorry for poor grammar and error. I will fix it when ever I review it. Enjoy! :3
-------------------------------------

"Uhh... Kyo?", I say in a confused way.

"What. I just came here to fix the damage I caused. Wait, why are you here?", Kyo asked.

"Oh, I told you that I wanted to meet your friends. I was gonna chicken out and go back, but then Shigure invited me in."

"Did he do anything to you? I swear, if he did, I will pound that sick bastard in the face."

"Oh, nothing like that, ahaha. We just introduced ourselves and talked a bit. Then he invited me to stay here, since I told him I lived in the woods and stuff :3"

"Wait, what? He invited you to stay?"

"Well yeah. Not like its a problem, there's another girl in the house. So knowing that, I'm comfortable living here."

"I know, I know. Well, I'm gonna fix this up."

"Yeah, sure, do that. I'm gonna explore more."

I leave the room and look in the others. One was empty and... oh my gosh. One is messy as hell. Looks like a guy's room, I guess its Yuki's.

I go down stairs and look in the kitchen. O.O    Holy crap they need major cleaning help. Then I go into this other door and see Shigure writing.

"Oh, hello Kiyomi. Are you doing fine?", he says.

"Just great. Hey, I was wondering if you can help me bring my stuff here.", I say.

"Oh sure, it would be my pleasure."

"Great!"

We leave and go into the forest. Then we get most of my stuff and put it in a room next to Yuki's, across from where Kyo is. We make a second trip, and by the time we came back, there was a handsome grey headed boy which I am guessing is Yuki. Suddenly Kyo marches out of the house and there was a pretty girl chasing after him til she reached the door.

Tohru: Oh, hello Shigure. Oooh, and who's this?

Shigure: Hey. You two. I need you to come with me, I have special news to tell you.

*We get seated in the dining room.*

Shigure: Akito has decided to let you keep our secret and to live with us. Also, this is Kiyomi Sohma.

Yuki: Kiyomi Sohma... I've never seen you in my life. Please, tell me. Are you cursed?

Kiyomi: Yeah.. Heh, I'm the wolf. Not many people know about me. Except the adults at the main house. They always used to talked about me.

Tohru: Oh, I'm sorry, but it is nice to meet you Kiyomi. And wow, you're a wolf. I've never heard that part of the legend.

Kiyomi: Yeah, but its nothing. Oh, and I'll be staying with you guys. I hope you don't mind.

Tohru: Oh no.

Yuki: Not at all.

Kiyomi: Thank you. Well I gotta bring the rest of my stuff upstairs. So if you will excuse me, I'll be in my room if anything. K bye.

I exit the room while Tohru does the same and goes in here room. Yuki and Shigure talked a bit while we were gone. Shigure comes into my room and tells me that tomorrow, him and I are going to find Kyo and trick him into signing a school form. I also have to sign up for school. Like I promised.