Meeting the Others

Hey guys, I worked pretty hard. Well not really, but you get the point. I finished chapter 3 yay!! Sorry if its to long, I got really like into it. The next chapter is gonna be 'Meeting the Others pt.2' Ahaha. Well here you go, I hope you don't think that its lame.
-------------------------------------

Its 4pm, I think I should be making myself look at least decent. I went to a little stream nearby to wash myself. Since I was going down there, I decided that I might as well wash some clothes, so I did.

After washing up, I got changed into a loose grey designed tank top, and put on beige skinny jeans. Then I just added a grey and black pullover hoodie. Then I put on dark greyish blue Converse shoes. After all the changing stuff, I brushed my hair. Then I braided one lock of my hair on my left side and did the same to the right side. Then I brought both braids to the back of my head and tied them with a bow.

"Ahh..time to go.", I said to myself.

It was around 6pm. I began to walk towards the large, beautiful house. Right when I reached the entrance, I suddenly lost all my self-confidence.

"Oh who am I kidding, I can't do this. I should just go back." As I walk away, the door flies open.

I freeze in shock and surprise.

"Well, hello.", the man said.

"You must be on of Tohru's friends."

"Well...actually I'm a friend of Kyo's"

"Oh, really... I didn't think he had any friends.", I heard him whisper to himself.

"Dumbass.", I thought to myself.

"Well, anyways... Hi I'm Shigure Sohma, and you are?"

"Oh, umm, I'm Kiyomi, Kiyomi Sohma."

"Your name sounds very familiar. Are you, supposedly, apart of, um never mind. Come in, come in!"

I remained silent, I hope he doesn't know that I'm a wolf. He would probably think that I'm some freak, but its weird. His behavior is odd.

"The others haven't come home from school yet." Shigure said.

"Who are the others?", I reply.

"Oh, sorry. My cousin Yuki Sohma, and Tohru Honda, a friend of Yuki's."

"Hey, where is Kyo?"

"Oh, Kyo. I'm not quite sure. Yesterday he just ran off. So, Kiyomi, tell me about yourself."

"Oh uhh, I don't have much to tell, but okay. I am 15 years old. I live on my own..." I get cut off by Shigure.

"Where do you live?"

"Oh,uh, nearby."

"Really? This is Sohma property, I know you are a Sohma, but I'm the only one who lives around here. That I know of at least."

"(Sigh) Alright, I've been living in the forest for, I don't know. About a year or less?"

"A young woman like you shouldn't be living in the woods, especially with all the weirdos out there at night."

"Well you should know that I have been trained with Kyo since I was 10."

"Oh, so you two are that close. So do you know anyone bye the name of Akito?"

"What is this guy? A stalker?", I thought to myself. "Ugh, Akito. Don't even meansion his name. I don't give a damn about him."

"So you do?"

"Yes, I do."

"Oh, so you're the young girl he talked about. So you're the wolf?"

"Ehh...yeah...What are you? I'm assuming that you're an animal to?"

"Ahaha, when you put it that way, it just sounds crazy. Well I guess it is, but yeah, I'm the dog."

"Cool. I know this 'Yuki' guy is a rat, right?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"I talked to Kyo yesterday. Hey do you mind if I take a look around your house?"

"Oh, sure. You know, if you want, you can stay here, but you would have to help around and go to school like the rest."

"Oh, sure. Okay. Thanks."

I went upstairs. I looked in one of the rooms and I see..

"Uhh..Kyo?"

Note: Ugh, yess I'm finally done typing it out. Its 10:23pm , annd I'm tired =.=
Putting effort in this is worth it, I'd rather do this than a damn boring ass project. Bye.. Oh and thanks for the views ^_^ it's amazing how I get them everyday. Thanks a lot. excuse the errors, I was rushing.