Introduction

Disclaimer: I do not own fruits basket or any of their characters except mine.
Note: I'm an amateur so, please do not mind my poor grammar. Also, please forgive me if I make any mistakes. Ahaha, well.. On to the story!

--------------------------------------------------

Hello, my name is Kiyomi Sohma. I am under a curse of the forgotten 14th animal of the Chinese zodiac. Whenever I am hugged by the opposite sex or under a great deal of stress, I transform into a white wolf. I am 15 years old and I live on my own... Well, before, I used to live with my mom, Mitsuki Sohma. My dad left my mom for another woman when I was 5. I lived a happy life, until Akito did that thing. My mother was a loving mother. She always smiled. Akito would tell me that I meant nothing to the Sohma family. That I wasn't supposed to exist, and that my 'loving' mother hated me. That she was pretending to love me. I cried every single time I was told that. The words would repeat an echo through my head. I would wake up crying from nightmares, but my mother always came to my side and made me feel better. She was a very accepting person. Until one day, when I was 10, Akito visited my mother. He somehow convinced my mother that I was a a freak. That day, after school, when I was walking home, I saw Akito walk to a black car and leave. I knew something had happened, so I ran to my house. When I came in, my mom was sobbing terribly. Fear shown in her eyes. She started yelling at me, telling me to leave and never come again. And that warm, loving smile of hers... became a memory. I began to cry and run away, to some place where I'll never be found. After all of that, my mother told Hatori to erase her memory. Every single thought of me had disappeared. Then that was it.

I ended up living with my master.

**How I met him**

So, when I was running through the forest, I accidentally bumped into some strange man strolling through the forest, and I kinda hugged him. So then I transformed in to a wolf. "Well what do we have here?", the strange man said. I remained silent. Later on, I transformed back and quickly got changed. Then the man introduced himself, and his name is Kazuma Sohma. Then I introduced myself. He later then took me in, and that's when I met Kyo. Master wanted to raise us as brother and sister, but we didn't. We just went along with it. Like some children, Kyo and I didn't get along very well. We would always brag and argue about who's the strongest. As days flew by, we began to like each other. I stayed with them till I was 13 years old. So what if I only stayed with them for 3 years!? I told master that I was going to live with my dad and my little half sister. And so, I left. I stayed with them for a few months and I just couldn't take it anymore!!! So then I decided to stay in the woods, where its quiet and peaceful. Since I was trained and went through hell up on those mountains, especially with Kyo, I knew how to survive on my own. Since then I've lived here, in the woods.

**SideNote**

Kiyomi is usually quiet and shy, but when she opens up to people she'll be a talkative weirdo. She enjoys singing and is pretty good at it. She has a lot of respect and lacks self-confidence. When she gets really mad she takes showers/baths or goes somewhere quiet where she can be alone. If a stranger pisses her off, she'll say bad stuff in her head and wish to punch them, but hold in her anger. When she loses it she'll become destructive. I wonder what it'll be like when she loses control of her bad temper. She is usually nice, sweet, forgiving, humble, and cool. Kiyomi is just one of those girls who you can hang with and talk with. She keeps her secrets and is a solution seeker.

Favorite foods: Anything, as long as it tastes good.

Favorite Subject: Math (She is really amazing at math)

Favorite color: Blue (any shade)

Instruments: Ukulele and Piano

**If there is anything else you want to know, just comment and hopefully I can answer it ^_^**