VII

"Wonwoo, we have been calling you!" Joshua laughs at the younger.

"Hyung, tone it down. She's sleeping." He whispers. His forehead on her shoulder. He caresses her sweatered arms, he shifts both their bodies closer and Jihoon coos.

"Woo, just know that... If you ever break her, I will murder you in the nastiest way possible. Don't make me skin you alive using a nail cutter." He glares while Wonwoo just laughs.

"Why should I break her?" He leans closer to leave a chaste peck on her temple, in her sleep, she smiled. Which lead him to smile as well. 

"I don't know, but just saying. She's a pure soul, though she may be a nasty bitch at times. You know her, she's a cuddle bug. Soft, and she's sensitive." He nods. He knows, he basically grew up with her almost under the same roof for the past 19 years.

"I won't hurt her."

°

It's 2 in the morning, Y/N checked. She was about to move when a pair of hands pulls her body closer to the owner-- Jeon Wonwoo.

She looks around, they are in the bedroom. Her bedroom. She has a hammering headache due to her hangover but looking at this man beside her, made her forget so.

Hell. This bitch surely is doing something to her. She enjoys his subtle touches, his hugs, his chaste kisses (not on her lips y'all. They are both virgin to that.) on her face, her temples, her cheeks and her forehead. Surely, she does not want that to end.

Does she like him?

Maybe no.

Is it just infatuation?

Maybe.

Does she enjoy it?

Yes, a lot.

Does she want him to stop?

Hell no.

She doesn't like him to stop. Confirmed, Wonwoo likes it as well, every time she babies him. Combing his hair with her slender fingers, kissing his forehead, his nose, his cheeks, when she initiates cuddling between them. She saw it by the way his eyes lit up and the smile he gives at her. He loves it.

She isn't sure whether she likes him or not. Fuck, maybe she just enjoys his company and his touches but nothing more than that. If that is the outcome, it'd break her and him.

He'd be broken to know that she could have just enjoyed his company and his touches, but not actually reciprocating the feeling he has, to her, if he ever has for her.

"Wonwoo... Wake up. I want to go to the bathroom." She softly smiles, immediately prying his arms off of her waist, she turns quickly around in hopes of him not seeing the threatening tears in her eyes.

But of course, knowing him. It wouldn't go unnoticed. Despite Wonwoo not having the perfect eyesight, when it comes to her, his vision focuses and clears. Not wanting to miss out on the details she ever displays. But this time, he'd play along.

"Are you okay? Does your head hurt?" He whispers through the darkly lit room. The only source of light was the big bright Moon outside and the city lights of Seoul's busy streets even in this time of dawn.

"Y-yeah." His heart broke when her voice did. Why was she crying? Did he do something wrong? Was her migraine that bad?

He gets out of bed and kneels on the bathroom floor beside her, keeping her hair in his hands securely as she throws up the beer and food they've consumed in the past hours.

"Eurgh... It tastes disgusting." She shivers. He helps her to stand up and flushes the toilet. Handing her the toothbrush and toothpaste as he stands beside her. His hands on either sides of her waist.

"Do you want me to make you a soup?" She looks at him through the mirror, he was looking at her side profile. Not through the reflection. She shakes her head no.

"Nahh.. I'll just sleep this." She smiles thankfully to him, grabbing his hand after cleaning after herself and lays back down to bed.

" She smiles thankfully to him, grabbing his hand after cleaning after herself and lays back down to bed

She softly sobs. God, she hates vomiting. It makes her think, something is pulling all of her insides, out in one swift move. Having to hold her breath and forcing the substance to leave her body was something that she feared.

She fists his sweater as he holds her dearly, petting the crown of her head. His lips stayed in the position against her forehead.

"Ssshh... It's okay. I'm here. Don't be afraid."

"Wonwoo..."

"Hmm??"

"Y-you... You won't leave me, right? You shouldn't. Ever." He laughs softly.

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere without your permission, I promise."

"Goodnight, Woo.." She snuggles closer under his chin, inhaling his calming scent that slowly lulled her to sleep, along with his little lullabies that Soonyoung hummed to him during childhood to put him to sleep.

Date published: 01/09/2021

2nd Edition: 06/01/2023
Is it obvious that I was smiling through the entire time I was rereading and editing this chapter? 😭