III

"Kwan, when are we going to start the project? We only have three days, do you realize that?" Y/N let out an exasperated dramatic sigh, tailing her childhood best friend who was not paying an ounce of attention to her.

"Yah! Seungkwan, you--" she gets cut off when Jihoon suddenly appears from the hallway that connects the Senior Building to the College Level.

"Was it just me who noticed Jihoon hyung had a ton of bitches tailing him and Jeonghan hyung?" Seungkwan takes out his airpod and stares disgusted at the place where the pale man had disappeared from just now.

"So that was why-- and no, of course I saw that! I have working eyes, you know?!" Seungkwan raises his eyebrow and looks at her.

"Really? Because you clearly didn't see the airpods I was wearing." This guy--
"Just joking! We'll start it as soon as we go home!"

"I'm older than you, Kwan! How dare you--"

"Y/N, Seungkwan! Wait up!" Wonwoo appears with Soonyoung who looked as if someone had dragged him to a bush head first, face flat on the ground.

"Hoshi hyung, did you sleep again in class? Lucky you, Mr. Walter was being such a retard during his class and roamed around to see if anyone had tricks up their sleeves." Seungkwan deadpans defeatedly.

"What do you expect from the old man?" Hoshi laughs and shakes his head. Of course, this won't be new.

°

"Y/N?" She removes her airpods and looked at the person who just poked her.

"Oh, Claire. What do you need?" Behind her was Minji, smiling widely with a bunch of snacks in her arms.

"Come with us for lunch! Kwan, you can come as well!" Claire beams excitedly like a child. Y/N always got along with everyone in the classroom and is friends with them but Haera. That bitch always ticks the girl, remembering what she did to Seungkwan.

"Yeah, sure! Hold up. Lemme get my stuff." She grabs Seungkwan by the neck tie who jerked his eyes open from the sudden jerk and stumbled his way out of the classroom like a dog in a tight leash.

°

"You guys are partners for the project, amirite?" Y/N munched on the chips as Seungkwan just had to literally hold himself because every single time the girl grabs from the bag, she grabs at least six or eight. Hell, if her UTI attacks again, Jihoon hyung will kill me--

"N-noona.. Will you slow down on the chips?" The girl choked on her chips and Minji immediately handed her water.

"You never call me NoOnA unless it's something tricky. What is it?" Her already sharp eyes which are identical to her brother Jihoon, narrowed more. Making the younger boy shuffle around in his seat.

"Jihoon hyung will kill me if you hospitalized because of UTI again! I want to live!" He fake cries and the three girls just laughed.

"Sheesh, chill out. I could simply say DoNt boThEr mE, JiHoOn. iM oN mY pEriOD. Trust me, that works every time." Seungkwan just... Awkwardly raised his cheekbones and just looked at her like she's gone officially cuckoo.

°

"Hey, woman! I'll do the research and all. You do the damned PowerPoint slideshow. W-we good?" Seungkwan stuttered. Why? As soon as Y/N, him, Minji and Claire stood up from the cafeteria after lunch, Claire gasped and immediately back-hugged her which stuttered the girl.

"U-uhm... Wai is you doing dis?" Y/N looked over at Seungkwan for help.

"Seems like, you really are on your period. You have a very clear stain." Minji whispered and they all widened their eyes.

You see, Seungkwan has older sisters. He has been traumatized by the thought of messing with a girl in her period. It's mentally-scarring. He didn't want to mess with any girl on her period again after that incident with his sisters.

"Kwannie~~~ are you sure though?" Don't trust that Seungkwan-- that was noona's first stage. Prying you to think she was nice, hell--

"U-uh... Yes, Noona. I can manage. You should just rest, I will tell you when I'm done so you could transfer it to the PowerPoint." Kwan adjusted his anti-rad glasses. He's sitting on the floor in front of the sofa in his living room where she's screaming into the pillow because of period pains. Clutching her lower stomach with the heating bag Seungkwan had made earlier.

"Seungkwan have you seen my siste-- oh.. Bye!" Jihoon cuts himself off when Y/N had sat up for 3 seconds to glare at him before throwing him a shoe. He dashes out of the house and closes the door just right in time before the shoe hits his head.

This is why you should behave yourself, Seungkwan. Don't make Noona mad.

"Kwan~~" Seungkwan stiffens in fear when Y/N slams her face into his shoulder while basically leaning her upper body on his back. Sitting on her legs as they fold onto the sofa. 2nd stage-- Good Lord help me.

"Y-yes, Noona?" He gulps.

"Be a good dongsaeng and get Noona ice-cream." She repeatedly slams her forehead on his left collarbone from behind, still clutching her lower stomach in immense pain.

Seungkwan has to wait when she removes her forehead from his collarbone otherwise.

"Boo Seungkwan!! Get your ass over here! I told you to hurry but I didn't tell you to go yet!" His older sister ran around the house, literally with a kitchen knife on her hand while Seungkwan cried and prayed for their oldest sister to arrive and save his ass from her wrath.

"You can go now. Be quick, okay?" Y/N grabs her wallet and hands him 20 dollars. He stands and nods. Smiling widely at her.

"I'll be back soon, Noona! Hang on!" He runs out of his apartment then heads to where the ice-cream store is.

"Thank god my noona didn't kill me!!!" He opened his arms as he ran on the hallways making passersby stare at him weirdly. Some chuckled and some just shook their head at him.

°

Yes, it is boring. Come kill me now. I have literally ran out of filler ideas for the mean time. So... *sends address* C'mere and kill me :]

I hoped you still liked it tho-- bai! Y'all in a few hours, it's Joshua's and Taehyung's birthday! The weirdos and the aliens that I lub so much.

Happy Birthday, to you two. I love you, stay safe and stay healthy. Do stay safe and I hope we can see each other again! Y'all better be safe! Love you lots! Carats and ARMYs always have your back!

Date published: 12/29/2020
2nd Edition: 05/27/2023

Hold up. So who's your bias right now? I'm happily stepped on by Wonwoo.😁