Prologue: Chp. 1

"Mmmh...hah..ah..? Wha..?"

   Orion slowly lifted his head from the desk he was apparently laying on. His vision was somewhat blurry, so he blinked a bit before looking around. He seemed to be in a...classroom? "What the...?" He muttered as he sat up fully.

   As he looked around and his vision cleared, Orion noticed something. There was someone here. A boy with pink and white hair was slumped over in a nearby desk, seemingly unconscious. Orion's eyes widened before he cautiously made his way over to the boy's body. Upon further inspection, the boy's hair was shoulder length and in a low ponytail, and it looked like some of his hair was covering his left eye, but Orion couldn't be sure yet.

   After a few seconds of staring and observing, Orion slowly and cautiously nudged the boy's shoulder. No response. Orion blinked before he, less cautiously, nudged him again. "...Hello?" He asked nervously.

   "...Mmn..Go away..." The boy muttered, slightly waving his hand. Orion blinked a bit before nudging him a bit harder. "W-Wake up!..." Orion quietly exclaimed, getting somewhat annoyed.

   The boy woke up quicker than Orion expected him to. "Ugh, alright, alright! I'm up, dammit!" The boy exclaimed, swatting Orion's hands away before slowly lifting his head and yawning.

   As the boy looked around, Orion noticed that his hair did, in fact, cover his left eye. "What the hell...?" The pink and white haired boy muttered before his eyes landed on Orion. The two stared at each other for a few seconds before Orion decided to speak up. "Hi...!"

   "...Hey."