How you met

Harley Quinn
Being the apprentice of Batman was no easy feat but it was something you easily took the mantle of and since you took that mantle, it meant having to defend Gotham city from lunatics like the Joker and Harley Quinn you had run into them a few times nothing you couldn't handle until one mission where Batman was off fighting Joker somewhere, and Harley turned a corner swinging her bat at you she was swinging in all directions no care for hitting dangerous chemicals until she hit C-18IP a tester drug powder for the sexually frustrated and to increase hormonal attraction and when it made its way towards you and Harley let's just say you two didn't fight as often.
Wonder Woman
After joining the military at the ripe age of 19 you were enlisted into the Air Force, and after going to far on a bombing run you were shot down and eventually crashed down into unknown waters and a steel pole blocking your foot from moving keeping you in the plane your vision was fading away as you descended into the watery depths but it kind of looked like a figure was coming towards you and then you blacked out, only to wake up later to be met by a woman's face staring down at you it seemed her eyes and your were glued to each other and could look anywhere else.
Catwoman
You weren't the average criminal you did steal some pretty generic stuff but when something good came up you never turned it down this time an idiot was bragging about his all new impenetrable defence system so you had to prove him wrong, but when you got to the house the door was cracked open so you approached cautiously you peaked around the corner to see a woman in a skin tight leather suit and boy did she look good in it but she about to trip an alarm rookie move you thought you moved in grabbing her and pulling her back she struggled resulting in you both falling and you happened to land on top of her you noted that she was about to step on a alarm she of course denied her mistake even when she spoke your eyes trained on her lips each movement mesmerising as you both got up you helped each other steal the jewels and ran off to meet again soon.
Poison Ivy
After doing environmental research for a treatment for different plant poisons you spilt a flask of S-17MR (I honestly don't know where these numbers and letters are coming from just ideas) onto your hand it melted through the glove onto your skin and burned, only until a leaf wrapped around it seemingly out of nowhere only until looking at the origin of the leaf did you notice the beautiful green woman, with luscious red head and lips and curves in all the right places which you noticed by her minimal clothing which showed of her "assets" very well she smiled at you and blushed a little unbeknown to why you just smiled back.
Super girl
You began your day by going on your day to day routine first running 10 miles then taking a 10 minute brake and running back 10 miles until you turned a corner right into a walking woman knocking her over you helped her up and began apologising almost 100 times and she reassured you it was fine so you kinda walked a little till you heard some thugs asking for a wallet but they weren't asking for yours they were hassling the woman she ran into an alleyway and you turned to help her but when you turned the corner she was kicking the crap out of them and punched one so hard he flew up into the wall you knew only 1 woman on earth could have this power and if she saw you you be de- to late she turns her head to you and you run since you did daily runs you were pretty fast but she was faster she caught you and you tripped you protested before she could speak "please don't kill me I won't tell anyone your identity PLEASEEE" she giggled "kill you no I would never but I am going to have to keep a close eye on you so you don't tell anyone" you sighed in relief and smiled
Haley Jordan
You were confused some dude crashed nearby and you checked it out he didn't seem human but you had heard rumours about alien races called Lanterns you looked at him and said about getting him to a hospital but he shook his head and took his ring off passing it to you as you placed it on you were surrounded by a green bubble and taken into space clueless on where you where going but you weren't scared of anything except those angler fish they are freaky, ending up on an unknown planet the ring has placed itself onto your hand and you hear a feminine voice call down "so the ring chose you huh" you looked up as she seemed surprised "another human well that's a first" she smiled and you but you were still confused she could tell "all will be revealed so but until then stand up" she stood in front of you and you were nearly a whole foot taller than her so she hovered a little higher till your eyes met face to face and she is beautiful.