First Date

Finally you worked up the courage to ask her out and here's how it went

Harley Quinn
Dinner at a fancy restaurant where Harley looked stunning and after eating you grabbed ice cream and walked back to her place where she kissed you on the cheek and went upstairs leaving you cheerfully walking home.

Wonder Woman
You went dancing (you had been practicing) and the salsa came on you offered your hand to Diana and she took it where you impressed her with your footwork.

Catwoman
You had a picnic in the park where multiple stray cats seemed to be attracted to Selina you weren't surprised but nonetheless you enjoyed a peaceful day at the park.

Poison Ivy
Went on a peaceful hike through a forest and talked about your love for environmental biology, Pamela opened up about her past and how she ended up like how she is you comforted her the entire way and she greatly appreciated it.

Super girl
Stargazing with Kara was amazing although she insisted on the best seats flying you both up to the Empire State Building so you could lay together and stare at infinite constellations.

Haley Jordan
She mentioned she had never been to Australia so you took her to Queensland and to movie world where you insisted she ride the green lantern ride, she liked it as you both ventured deeper into the theme park.