Part 25

Jovana's P.O.V

"Shut up" i said as i got back up. I came to Jack and sat on his lap. I took my phone and played "Wading by Jhene Aiko". I started kissing his neck. And he groaned.

Picture me rolling
Out in the open, baby I know
That you would notice
You have been hoping I wouldn't go

Should I be wading?
Should I be wading for you?
Don't keep me waiting
I will turn blue

Picture me rolling
Out in the open
With some other man I know
Thought you would notice
And you were hoping
Feelings wouldn't start to grow

All of the wading
All I was, wading
Wading for you
I have been waiting
I will be waiting
Till I turn blue

Song played while i was sucking on Jacks neck. "Damn babygirl" he said. And i cackled. "I like this" he said. "I like you"i said. I am teasing him way to much this morning. I could feel his friend hardening under me. "You turn me on so bad" he said as he grabbed my butt. "Hey slow there big boy" i said as i pulled back. "We did it last night no need to do it every night" i said he groaned. "But, i want you" he said. "I want you too, but we dont need to do everything so fast. You know i love you" i said and he nodded. "Yes, and i love you too, but give me one more chance tonight?" He asked again. "We will see" i smirked as i got up. "Teaser" he said. I laughed and went straight to my room to get dressed. I put on ripped black jeans,dirty pink sweater. And yes im a sweater girl, im in love in them. And i put on brown ugg's. Perfect. I came down and Jack looked at me. "Where are you going?" He asked. "We are going our come on get dressed." I said as i sat down. "Ugh,i dont feel it" he said. "I already called boys to come, i cant go alone with them and only Rose with me" i said. "Ugh, i hate you" he said. I looked at him he had a poker face. "Just kidding," he said and runned to get dressed. In that moment my phone buzzed. "Mom hey?" I asked confused. "Hey baby, we are coming home tomorrow" she said. "Great, i cant wait" i said. "We love you see you tomorrow" she said "Oh and there is suprise for you outside" she said. "Okay,wait, stay on line" i said and came outside. What i saw there almost shocked me. "OH MY GOD,MOM I LOVE YOU THANK YOU. HOW DID YOU KNOW I WANTED THIS.?" I said yelling. "Heyy, slow down, i love you too, and you can thank Jack" she said. "What do you mean Jack, he payed my trip to Paris." I said confused. "Honey, no, we payed trip to Paris, he bought you a car" she said. I will kill him. I laughed. "Oh my i almost had a heart attack." I said. "Hey, i have to go, see you tomorrow" she said."okay love you bye" i said and hung up. I runned to room and saw Jack getting ready. "REALLY? PORCHE CAYENE?" i asled yelling and jumping on him. He laughed. "I tought you will find out when we get out. " he said. "I cant belive you bought me Porche. Are you normal. Thats expencive car. You are crazy." I said. "Thats for your birthday but unfortunatley it didnt came on your birthday so they said four days after." He said laughing. "I LOVE YOU" i said. "I love you more" he said. "I know what are we going to do first with it" he said. "Cliffs?" I asked. "You read my mind so well." He smiled and kissed me.

----

Jack's P.O.V

We came there and there was already one car. That looks like Camerons Jeep. What? I saw a blonde in the front seat and next to her... Is Cameron. Oh bastard. We parked there, 35 meters away. Jovana went on a back seats and i followed her. This car is so big you can walk trough it. She layed down and pulled me down with her and we started kissing. I started sucking on her neck when she moved and pushed me on seats. Now im laying and she is on me. She started kissing me with pasion. I felt.. butterflies? What is she doing to me? She, her, She is flawless. Even Beyonce got nothing on her. "I love you" she said. "I love you more" i said as she crushed her lips against mine again. I tooked her hips and started grinding against my hips. My friend started going hard. Then she stoped and put her head down next to mine. "I was thinking a lot lately" she spoke up. "About what?" I asked. "About you" she said. "And what about me" i asked again. "In my mind its always one same story, you will leave me soon i have that feeling." She said. "What are you talking about, why would i do that, im not crazy, babygirl,stop doing that"i said. "Sorry, o tought i would feel better and forget about it if i tell you that" she said. "Its okay baby,you can tell me anything" i said and she smiled. In that moment she got up and sat down. She looked out the window and immediately move her look to me. And fake smiled i know something is wrong. I will find out.

SOOO, HELLO, I GET FEELS EVERY TIME I WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS WITH JACK. OKAY...BYE♡