Part 12

We were all sitting there laughting when my phone started ringing.

And another one bites the dust
Oh why can I not conquer love?
And I might have thought that we were one
Wanted to fight this war without weapons

And I wanted it, I wanted it bad
But there were so many red flags
Now another one bites the dust
Yeah, let's be clear, I'll trust no one...

I let it ring. And everyone is now looking at me. "Baby? Will you pick that up?" Jack asked. "Its unknown number i dont want to answear" i said and Jack took my phone and answeared.
"Yes? She is here, okay wait a second" Jack frowned "someone called Ray is looking for you." He said and my eyes widend. I grabbed a phone and rushed to kitchen.
"Yes? Ray? What do you want?" I asked angry.
"Want you back, and who is that motherfucker who answeared your phone? " he asked.
"At first NO NEVER, at second Why do you want to know? If you really want he is my boyfriend and he doesnt beat me and cut my hair and my family loves him. SO LEAVE ME ALONE. " i yelled at phone.
"You know what bitch when i see you and your cute little boyfriend its not gonna end well, you are a whore and i will do anything to ruin your life right now" he said and i struggled not to cry. But i failed.
"BASTARD, YOU WILL SEE. YOU PEACE OF SHIT. IM STILL RECOVERING FROM WHAT YOU DID TO ME. I HAVE SCARS EVERYWHERE." I yelled and before he could say anything i hung up and came back to guys. I removed my tears and sat on Jacks lap again.

"Babygirl? You cried? We heard you yelling." Jack said and i tried to not to burst into tears but i couldnt. "No im not, that was my ex, he beated me and he was just jelous,one day he cut my hair and beated me with anything he could grab. We were 14 when we dated. And for 4 years now he is always calling me to get back to him and when i say no, he always say he want to ruin my life that im whore" i cried and Jack hugged me and i laid on his chest. "Well that kid is about to get beaten" all boys said in the same time. "Wait but did your dad do anything to him" Taylor asked. "Yes my dad beat the crap outta him but he is not afraid" i said. "Uuuhh, well that was hurtfull for him" Jack said. "He will get more. No one will hurt my babygirl" He said. "Why hurtful, is your dad fricking rock?" Matt asked. "Phh, if you could see him now i think you would be scared as shit, her dad is like fricking Dwayne Johnson" Jack said. "Stop it he is not scary at all. Even if he looks so big and angry he has a good heart. And of someone hurt me well i can only say he wont come home alive" i said. And taylor cam and nash uued . "Uu Gilinsky you better be good" i laughted. "Hey leave my baby alone," i said cuping his face in my hand and kissing him. "So guys what about  tomorrow?" Aaron asked. "Well i will tell you guys where are we going but wont tell you babygirl" Jack said. And i playfuly punched him "I hate you" i said. "No you dont" he said. "Yes i do"  i said. "No, we all no that you love me. " he said. "Well you are right i mean who wouldnt love you" i said and we started kissing, soon it became the makeout session. We didnt notice all eyes were on us. "Ugh, get some room you guys are gross" Matt said. I blushed and got of Jack. And they laughted. "Fuck you bitches" i said laying my head on Jacks shoulder. And then Jack spoke. "I wonder why didnt Sammy and Nate come?" He said and everybody shruged. "Who are they?" I asked. "Sam Wilkinson and Skate Maloley" Jack said. "Our friends" he said. I got bored and started singing. And everybody looked at me. "Damnn Jack, where can i find girl like her?" Taylor asked and Matt agreed. "Oh shut up, im not even that good" i said . "Um hello, you and Shawn should start singing together" Matt said. "No, im not in all that shit about being famous" i said and Matt chuckled. I noticed Cameron didnt say anything all the time and he was looking strange when i and Jack kissed. So i wanted to see if im wrong about what i think. "Baby?" I said sitting in Jacks lap again. "Yes babygirl?" He said and i smirked and leaned my lips into his ear and wishpered "When they leave, that makeout session? Maybe we can continue." I said and Jack smiled. "Yes, and maybe more than that." He wishpered smirking. "Im still juvenile,bitch" i said loudly and that caused everybody to laugh. "What is that about Jack?" Taylor said smirking. "You know me" Jack said. I wishpered again "Who taught you to be that sexual and dirty?" I asked. "Babygirl, i was born like that" he said. "Born with that  my ass" i wishpered and i laughed. "You are so cute when you laugh like that" he said. I kissed him and looked at Cam. He's taping his leg on flor and his fists are clenched. I wanted to see more and i sat on Jack and started to kiss him roughly. He grabed my ass and we kissed and then Cam spoke up "Will you two just stop. Do that when we are gone." He said in angry tone. "Woah dude chill, why are you so offended whit what are we doing?" Jack asked looking at Cam. "Ugh , get some room, not here." Cam said and got up. "Guys lets give them a little time alone. They cant wait to grab each others ass lets go. " he said and waved "bye guys" he said and everyone got up and then Taylor yelled "Get some Gilinsky" and they waved goodbye. We are now left alone. I am sitting on him and we are kissing. He grabed my ass again. "Ugh i just want you now" he said pushing his head back and i kissed his neck. "Not today" i said smirking. I wanted to tease him a little. I started wiggling in his lap like i was looking for something. He grabed my waist "You better stop that" he said and i smirked "or what"i asked. "Or im gonna react." He said "How let me see " i said "Okay you have three seconds to get up and run" he started counting. And i rushed upstairs and i hid in the small corner where he will never look. I heard footsteps. "Babygirl?" He said in sweet voice i just wanted to jump in his hands and kiss him all day. "Baby? Get out i know where you are"  he said and he was now cheking every room trying to scare me. I rushed next to him and he started running after me. I came into kitchen and hid behind kitchen table. "You have nowhere to hide."he said and i giggled. Then i closed my eyes for second and felt two strong big hands grabing my waist and pulling me on the table. "I told you i will find you." He said and i laughted. "Kiss me babyboy" i said and he crashed his lips into mine. I pulled away after two minutes. And took my phone and put some music. "Lets make pizza" i said. "Fine whit me." He said and i turn on Elastic Heart by Sia. We danced and made pizza. Then Jack took tomato sauce in his hand and spilled it on me. "Motherfucker" i said and took cheese and put on his head. And we kissed there while making pizza and danced.

UUMM WELL JACK AND CAM WILL NOT BE OKAY. WE'LL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN. SEE YOU BYE ♡