Part 19

Jovana's P.O.V

"Cameron?" I asked angry. Cant even look at his face. "Forgive me, i didnt mean to do that, i know how much you love Jack, im sorry" he said. And i looked at him trying not to cry but it was stronger than me. "Its too late for apologise, everything is over now, why you had to do that. Please tell me the real reason?" I said. "I-i-" he tried but shaked his head. "What? You what?" I asked. "You know what i fucking love you, did you hear me the first fucking time i said that to you?" He asked. "Im sorry for everything. Will you forgive me?" He asked again looking down. "Well, um i dont know. Im really not in mood to fight with you or anyone. Can you please just leave me?" I asked, almost confused with what i said?" To leave you here, alone? In the middle of Paris? You are not okay. Lets go to our hotel." He said. And then i heard somebodys else voice calling me. Jack? "Hey Jo-... Cameron? back off. I dont need to tell you twice." He said. He came closer and took me in his arms. "Jack what are you doing?" I asked confused. "I was wrong lets go to hotel and then talk. And we will see." He said. Ok?

--

"So Jack?" I said. "I was wrong. Sorry i love you too much to let you go. I was thinking all the time i was looking for you. Cant be that with you im in my fucking mind, and without you im out of it. It just cant be." He said looking at the floor. And i can see the guilt he is feeling. "No Jack, i was wrong to react like that, to let that kiss with Cameron happen." I said and he frowned. "This happened now and never again?" He asked looking at me. "I was thinking the same thing." I smiled. "And hey, lets not hide anything from each other,if we have secrets share ok?" I asked. "Fine" he smiled. "Im sorry i love you too much"he said. "Its okay, i love you more" i said and he shaked his head. "Cant be, i love you more than you think, even sky isnt the limit" he smiled. I laughted and kissed him.

Jack's P.O.V

Everything i said to myself before wasnt true. Even if i tought of that it isnt true. "If i had my life to live over again....I'd find you sooner so i could love you longer"  she said in my chest. I smiled. "And in my dreams, i will always find a way back to you" she said again. "I love you" i said. She smiled.

HEEYY, I KNOW THESE TWO LAST CHAPTERS ARE SHORT BUT I AM REALLY ALL OVER SCHOOL NOW. IM SUPRISED THAT I EVEN HAVE TIME TO WRITE THIS. I PROMISE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER. THANK YOU. BYE