chapter 4

okay I am completely bored I just keep uploading and uploading, enjoy :)

chapter 4

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face. I yawned an rolled over to look over the other side of my bed.

no sign of Cody. " fucking great" I said to myself. and moan on frustration and rolled back over.

about an hour later I woke to an arm wrapped around my waist. I rolled over to see Cody lying next to me.

I couldn't help but smile, " I thought you left" I said.

" you don't just leave the girl you love alone in her bed after and amazing night" he said in a " I told you I wouldn't hurt you " voice.

he gave me a small peck I'm the lips. I realized I would probably have bad breath so I went to get up to go brush my teeth.

as soon as I stood up a shock of pain went through my entire body as the flashbacks of last night came to my mind

I groaned in pain. as I went to walk to the bathroom Cody stood up and wrapped his arms around me from behind.

" far out I can hardly walk" I said as I took baby steps towards my bathroom with his arms still wrapped around me.

as we stood there infront of my mirror, I felt like we looked so perfect.

I leaned my head back so it was resting on his shoulder.

"your so beautiful" he said

I smiled.

he slowly turned me around and I have him a quick kiss, he pulled me closer and deepend the kiss I could feel him smiling.

" I think I love you Sophie"

I was shocked.

short chapter I know sorry! still comment vote and fan!!! xoxo