chapter 2

chapter 2..

I couldn't control myself, I felt myself start to kiss him back, it was magic.

as soon as he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance I finally got a hold of myself.

" I don't think we should be doing this" I said.

" you think I'm going to hurt you don't you?" he questioned.

I nodded and just stood there.

he started to gently kiss my neck ad pull me closer to him.

" I could never hurt you, Sophie" he said.

I wasn't thinking clearly, I had no control over my actions. I was in my own world. he made me feel like the only girl in the world, I know corny and totally clique', but that's how it felt. pure perfection.

he picked me up and lifted me onto the bench. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he let out a little moan and deepend the kiss.

he wrapped his arms tightly around me and pulled my closer. he felt my slightly pull away and started running his fingers gently up and down my back.

how did he expect me to resist that?

we heard footsteps coming into the kitchen we quickly broke apart, he opened the fridge and grabbed a beer and I sat there sipping on my water.

my brother

nick walked in I just smiled and hopped off the bench and slowly started walking back to my room.

Cody said he was getting ready to leave and my brother walked back out to the rest of the group.

I had only walked up a couple of steps when Cody rushed over and unexpectedly picked me up bridal style.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and giggled as he carried me up the stairs.

he quietly kicked open the door to my room and continued carrying me. he layed my down on my bed and I giggled as he moved on top of me and began kissing up and down my neck and moved down to my collar bone.

I couldn't wait any longer I lifted up his chin and pressed my lips to his. still laying down I wrapped my legs around his waist and lifted off his shirt. his perfect Abs. oh my god.

was this really going to happen? was I ready? I thought to myself.

what did you guys think of this chapter? :)