𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. fame

❛ fame ༉‧₊˚✧
narrative. media. may 29, 2020
posted: 01-18-2021 ♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔
(not rewritten)
*.✧ ︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶ ✧.*

     TODAY WAS THE DAY FOR CLAY. he posted a new video, which it's his new manhunt video, just a couple of minutes ago. for years clay has does studies on the youtube algorithm to gain subscribers. using his friend's, badboyhalo, video to learn the algorithm and you know what it helped.

he changed his skin to a bright green color and adding "minecraft" in his youtube title. his view and subscriber count went up. becoming of the fastest-growing channels in the history of YouTube.

and he knows it will blow up and gain more fame. he was proud. 

twitter!

dream @dreamwastaken • 1sec
minecraft manhunt speedrunner vs 3 hunters REMATCH is now trending! you don't know how happy am i right now. i wanna thank @sapnap @georgenotfound and @saintsofgames much love to those guys
💬 723 💫276 ❤️10.6k 📤
8:17 AM • May 29, 2020 • Twitter For iPhone

──────────────────────

@georgenotfound: lets goooo
     ↳@dream: thanks george

@sapnap: yes i'm getting clout!!!
     ↳@dream: oh shut up sapnap

@saintsofgames: no problem muffin <3
     ↳@dream: stop saying muffin bad

@karljacobs: please can i play minecraft with you dream?

@user1: POGGGGGG

@user2: lets fucking goooo man

@user3: spoiler!! dream died and the dragon died at the same time. so who won??
     ↳@user4: i think there will be a rematch
          ↳@user3: a rematch after a rematch??? tf
               ↳@user4: its dream idk

@hater1: i hate you dream!!
     ↳@user5: stfu you just want clout
          ↳@hater1: you're a fucking kid liking a block game
               ↳@user5: oh stop your acting like a kid. hating on someone. god, fan behavior!!

@user6: you're my fav minecraft youtuber!!
     ↳@hater2: he SUCKS at minecraft!

         ↳@user6: says the one with a roblox pfp 

clay felt happy he has his career starting. an incoming discord call has come and he answered.

"CLAYYYYYYYYYYYYY," nick yelled at his mic, "YOU ARE FAMOUS, LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO."

"stop swearing nick."
"CLAY LET'S GOOOOOOOO," george screamed.

"oh my goodness guys." darryl calmly said, "but yay clay! you are being famous you little muffin head."
"thank you bad!" clay replied.

"hey guys i shall go and buy a cake for this." clay told his friends, "i will be right back.""okay be safe clay.""yeah be safe fucker." "i hope you drop your cake." "oh shut up nick. i will be back in 20 minutes, so around 9."

he left his office and grabbed his dream smiley face hoodie. he started to wear his black nike shoes - it was one of his favorite shoes - and went out. putting on his airpods on both ears and runs to the cake shop.

val looked at her clock next to her bed. shutting off the alarm, which the time says 9:32 am, and she starts softly open her eyes. with wide eyes and sitting up she ran to the bathroom and start to do her morning stuff. whatever she does.

checking the time again showing 9:47 am and running to the dining room.

"mom why didn't you wake me up and now i'm late to work.""honey you're a grownup now. it's your problem that you're late." "ugh, whatever mom. bye go to go!" val went to her mom and kiss her on the cheek.

it's 9:52 am now i should run as fast as i can, she thought to herself, i can make it just by 5 minutes.

thank god her job was pretty close to her. she looks down and see her shoes untie.

fuck it just don't trip girl

bbut you know what, she did want her brain told her not to. eyes shut close feeling the solid ground hitting her, but she didn't feel anything. she felt a soft piece of fabric and a steady heartbeat. her eyes slowly close

"umm hello? are you going to stand up or what?" she hears a deep voice of a man. with that she stood up quickly.

"oh my god i'm so sorry. did I hurt you anywhere?" she quickly mumbled and checking the guy's arms.

"they don't need to worry. i'm not hurt anywhere."

taking a deep breath and remembering that she heard this voice before.

that voice sounds i heard it somewhere is it clay?

she looks up at him and with wide eyes she continued to say, "oh my goodness clay are you okay? like now i feel even more worst that I hurt you."

"oh no worries val. i'm fine. see?" he did a small little spin after that he went and pick up his box.

"is that cake clay? oh my god because of me the cake is gone. how can i pay you back. like anything?"

"hey val chill it's okay. i can buy another one."

"but clay really i will pay you back."

"for real no needs."

she checks the time again and sees it's 10  "um clay I really have to go right now. cause i'm now late to work."

"oh now run to work."

"okay i will go now. bye!" she was about to run, but clay called her again.

"wait val." she turns around and sees him getting down, "let me tie your shoe before you will fall again."

her cheeks starts to become red - just because clay said that.

"okay now run to work. be safe val!"

quickly turning around and start running, she reply with, "i will clay. now bye!"

he sees val becoming smaller and smaller out of his vision. letting out a soft chuckle, "god val my arms are now hurting because of you, but i don't care your safety is first than mine."

he continues to walk home with a smashed cake on his hand.

"i need to stop thinking about you."

both val and clay told themselves.

AUTHOR'S NOTE 📝 
writer's block is gone for this book
this is the longest i had wrote
edit; whatever i wrote here was a
false alarm... 

word count: 982