𝐢𝐢𝐢. baking

HIS EYES MOVES TO HIS DOOR. hearing the sound of ringing, he went and open the door. "hello val?", he asked, "why are you here?" val gives clay a side eye, "come on clay, you promised that we will bake some cookies together? were you listening when i called you?" he slowly shakes his head, "nooooope." he pops the p.

val puts her hand on her hip, "clay, you promised tho." he rises his eyebrows, "come on in my lady." she laughs at him and bought the ingredients. clay eyes follows her hands, seeing many ingredients that has been bought to his house. "i have these ingredients in my kitchen," he shows his kitchen, "its all in the cabinets."

val's looks around his kitchen. it looks simple, yet elegant. her head looks down and sees clay's cat. "hello patches," her voice pitches up, "how are you cutie?" patches looks at her and purr.

"ok clay," val claps her hands, "lets get baking. i promised you that we are baking a cake. cause i dropped yours last time." she took out the ingredients and counted. "wait clay," she takes out her phone and open instagram, "i need to make a story to make it as a memory. what's your at clay?"

"um, huh." panic rush thru clay and he quickly think of an at to say, "sapnap is my at. instagram, right?"  she nods, "so guys tod-" clay interrupts her, "please don't put my face on camera. okay?" she nods, "say yes."

"yes daddy clay," she jokey said, "I'M KIDDING. YOU'RE NOT MY DADDY. MY DAD'S HOME." clay face was shocked and he laughed loud, "d-d-did you just c-call me d-d-dAddY?"

val's face was red and she looks around. "anyways," she try to change the subject.

"oh don't you dare change the subject." trying breathe while laughing, "call me daddy again. i like it."

now this time val's face is red. "w-what?" she stutters, "you're not my dad."

"i will in a few months." he replies, "i'm kidding." clay tried to control his laugher.

but on the other hand val was hurt. she doesn't understand why is she hurt and tries to ignore those feelings and begins shooting another story.

"hello guys," she waved are her phone, "i'm so excited today. cause i'm going o bake a cake with my friend! his name is clay! say hello clay."

he wanted to say hello, but at the same time he was scared that his fans will be mad for hanging out with a girl. clay is pretty popular online and offline.

he is everyone's favorite. nice, helpful, and he will always be there for anyone. "eh hello?"

"well he said hello," she smiles brightly, "so now i say bye." she quickly looks over the story and post.

puts her phone away and looks around. "let's get started stall we?" she looks at clay.

DIOR'S NOTE:
omfg i finally have motivation to write ahhhh! also i changed my username from diorwastaken to hmudior! did you know a fucking stupid shark bite the wifi line thing. that's why the wifi is ass rn. using my data's for this. how much i love you all /p 😩
another update coming soon. get really for them cute ass stupid like what couples do.