𝐯. recording

❛ recording ༉‧₊˚✧
narrative. media. may 22, 2020
posted: 12-02-2020 ♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔
(not rewritten)
*.✧ ︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶ ✧.*

     THE RECORDING WAS ABOUT TO STARTED. the boy grab a cup of water from the kitchen to his little office. he started up his computer and opened minecraft. with his three friends on call waiting for him. he finally joins the call with them. hearing them chat and doesn't want to interrupt them. he waiting for a couple of second.

"guys clay is here." one of his friends realized.
"oh hey clay." a british accent was heard.
"hey bitch." a deep voice speck up.
"language nick." 

he laughed, "hi guys! you guys all on minecraft sever for recording?" a friendly yup came out of the call. he moved his mouse to his screen recording system and click record. he opened minecraft and join the sever. 

all four minecraft characters stands on a little hill. "okay, when are we starting?" a older man asked.

"i'm just finishing something up, give me a minute." clay replied, but he really runs off in minecraft. 

"alright, guys listen, here's what we're doing: we planned this out. I'm gonna get us resources, you two stay on him, keep him from getting any resources, and that'll prevent - oh my goodness, where'd he go? Oh my goodness, he did it again!" 

clay let out a laugh.

"i see him, he's running away." a british accent told his teammates. 
"i see him he's getting a tree, he's mining wood!" the youngest boy screamed. 
"go, go go go go." the british man quickly said. 

"OOOOH" clay left clicks his mouse pretty fast to kill his friend in minecraft.
"COME HERE GEORGE!" he yelled and laugh in between, "OH GEORGE!" final hit on george, he died. 

"NOOOOO!" 
"oh my godness."

"HA HAAA." clay let out a laugh and moved to his other friend, "COME HERE SAPNAP!"
"BAD BAD PLEASE COME AND HELP MEEE!" nick yelled for help, "I'M LOW!"
"wait i'm coming. what are your coords?" darryl asked. 

in the corner of the gamer's eye, he see a pretty young girl jumping around her room. probably singing out loud. his head moves to his window and look out to her. she starting singing again and did her hair. he later remembers that he has her number and wanting to text her. 

"guys let's take a 10 minutes break." clay told his friends, "we have been recording for about 3 hours."
"yesss i need to go and take a fucking piss bro." nick told, "be right back."
"we don't need to fucking know man." george said.

he took this time to text her.

imessage!
𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫

hello?

hello?
who r u?

is this val

yes this is val
do i know you
or ??

yes you fucking do 
im clay
the guy next door

oh shit
seen 9:24 PM 

what |

he stopped texting and questioned himself. did he do something bad? what's up with the oh shit text? 

"clay 10 minutes is over. lets continue streaming." nick told him
"How cute" he laughed.
nick interrupted him,  "are you daydreaming clay?"
"What? Yes I am here and I'm not day dreaming at all."

ding. he heard his phone and sees a message from val. 

i will answer later. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE 📝
that is speedrunner vs 3 hunters rematch,
if you wanted to know.

word count: 582