(not rewritten yet, A/N above the chapter) Robotic Adventure

A little note:
I'm only posting this back up without it being rewritten yet because I can't leave this fanfic without one of its chapters if the entire thing is up, so the story's just missing one piece while I ain't working on this right now lol, my bad-

([A/N February 4, 2024]: this book will no longer be rewritten! I will leave it as it is. It's gone through enough rewrites already, so it's best I keep it this way. Perhaps someday, I will write this fanfic from scratch, a whole rewrite of itself but as its own book. There's always some flaws with this book, and it's best I keep my original writing mostly intact, and just write it from the ground up in a different book, so I can compare where I started vs where I would be in the future.)
==========================================================================
"Oh, what's this?" Star Saviour opens a gate near the beach, to reveal some huge containers, but what stood out was a small opening on the largest container.

"I wonder what's inside"

He climbs up the smaller containers and entered the small opening, he found a robot, no, not just a robot, it was a portal to somewhere.

"Will I find stars in here?.."

He steps foot into the portal, taking him to a dimension. A dimension full of robots, game machines, and the flooring is nothing but oil, seemingly unsafe to walk on

"This place is huge, where do I even start?"

He walked along the platforms and conveyers, avoiding the oil down below. After wandered around, he spotted a few stars, he went to get them, one required him to travel in the oil, using a forcefield to keep him safe. While gathering stars, he found a robot, seemingly low on battery.

"Bzzt... out of... batteries.... require... two... bttz.... will give... star.... please…"

"Oh no, hang on I'll find you some batteries"

He ran off, to a direction but halted.

"Wait where can I find batteries in this place?"

He looked around, while walking carefully. Eventually, he spotted some batteries beside a game console of some sort, he picks them up.

"Alright I got the batteries, but that game console seems interesting, it looks like I could go inside"

Walking to the entrance, he was teleported inside.

"Woah, I'm in a video game! This is amazing!" He climbed up a ladder, noticing there's an exit he tried to go there, but almost landed on the spikes.

"Oh shoot, that was close, if I were to land on those spikes, I'd get injured, or worse, I'd literally die! I should be more careful and precise with my movement..."

He went through the other exit, taking him behind the thing, he then spotted another one of those game consoles, but also seeing that there's a star, trapped in a marble.

"Ah sh-t here we go again"

Approaching the entrance, he avoided the moving rods of yellow that could knock him off the pathway, eventually setting foot into the game console. Staring at the marble, he took a deep breath.

"Alright. So it's like that one star in sweet skies, but much more worse. Will I pull this off or just continuously fail, hmmmm"

Star Saviour started thinking for a moment.

"Y'know what, frick it, I'm gonna"

He picks up the ball with the star inside and runs to the end.

"Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh let's goooooo"

He ran and ran, it didn't matter of the ball was heavy, he wanted this to be all over. Upon reaching the end, he throws the ball into the hole, grabbing the star that had been freed from the ball it was trapped in.

"There we go, this should be fine, now to take the batteries to the robot"

He went back to where the robot was, and gave it the batteries it needed. After this, he finally gathered all the stars in this dimension, satisfied of this, he went back to the entrance of the dimension and returned to Maytown.

"I don't think there's anymore areas to  explore in, but I do see one more gate that's left locked, though I sense that there's something not too good behind it, could Stratosfear be behind that? it's seemingly dark around that gate.."

He sat down on a bench to think.

"What happens when I face Stratosfear? How do I even fight him? Can I just talk him out? I'm just a robloxian, and he's... Whatever he is. Can I even... But Maytown... If I don't put an end to this, Maytown may not even have a future... This is my best friend's town, and the town I grew up in, together with him, can I really just back away in the situation I got into in the first place?"

He sighed.

"Well. This is a risky move but if it's for Maytown and for Mason then I have to do it."

He got up from the bench and approached the final gate, there was a man near it.

"Ugh, this is the worst place I could have bought a villa. I bought this place right next to Shadow Hill... And everything has gone downhill from there…"

"Uh, what happened?"

"Stratosfear descended down from Shadow Hill before I even finished moving in! And now there's this gate here!"

"Man that kinda sucks"

"Half of my stuff is still packed in boxes in my fourth mansion! I can't live like this!"

"Haha, don't worry I'll take care of this situation and then you can go to your uh, place"

Star Saviour stood in front of the gate and opened it, this was it, the end to his adventure, the end of his journey, the safety and future of Maytown depends on him, and there was no turning back.