Inevitable Fate

"so first I went to whistling woods where I first gathered some stars to open the gate to Maytown, are there even red stars? I don't think I even see any red star before I came to Trap Town, is blueband lying to me or was I not paying attention to my surroundings?"

Star Saviour approaches whistling woods, he found it baffling that upon returning to the front of Maytown, everything was no longer monotone colored and the red x was no longer there, he shrugs it off and looks around for red stars. As what blueband said, there were red stars around Maytown, Star Saviour looked at everywhere around Maytown, however because there's still an on-going festival, he snuck around the crowd and made sure he wouldn't get caught by anyone, even his best friend, Mason. Every red star in every place that the saviour had went through were placed in the most bizarre positions it could ever end up on, he ended up getting a few small bruises after having to fall and grab the star mid-air, it didn't seem to bother him too much. Eventually the saviour gathered lots of red stars, he snuck back into the crowd but was caught by Mason.

"Hey! Where have you been? I've been looking for you in this crowd"

"Oh I just went outside of Maytown to get some fresh air, y'know to think about things for a while"

"Ah, I see, well come on, let's go!"

"Go where?"

"We're going to eat, I'm sure you are quite hungry after all that star collecting, and I don't think a sandwich or two could last you a day."

"Yeah, I am kind of getting hungry.."

Mason lends out his hand, and the saviour holds on as Mason takes him at a table, and there they ate. While eating, star saviour couldn't help but to zone out or stare out at nothing.

"Stefan?"

"Huh— oh yes Mason? What is it?"

"nothing, you seem kind of zoned out, is everything okay?"

"Uh.... Yeah everything's fine!"

"Doesn't seem like it, your eyes says otherwise."

"I assure you Mason, I'm fine, everything is going fine!"

"Are you really really sure?"

"Yeah!"

"Alright... If something's bothering you, you can always tell me so we could resolve it or something"

"Okay"

Eventually, the festival had ended, everything was cleaned up and it was time to go home and rest.

"Hey Stefan"

"Yeah?"

"It was great to see you after all those years, and I'm still thankful for saving Maytown and bringing back the stars into their place"

Mason looks up at the sky where the stars shine brightly in the darkness.

"I'm sorry for what happened long ago, I just didn't realized that—"

"shhh, it's okay, I forgive you, and it's not your fault nor mine. Anyways I'll be heading back home now, okay?"

"Okay, have a good night's rest, my beloved saviour, and best friend"

Star Saviour smiles at Mason before waving good-bye and heading back home, outside of Maytown, after a while, he went to a different direction away from his home.

"There's no time for rest, I still have something to do... I can't believe it, I just can't. Why must this happen, why me? Oh what a cruel fate... But no, there must be a way to stop my fate right? I can't be Stratosfear, I don't want to be the villain of Maytown... But... Fate is fate isn't it? There's nothing I can do... I can possibly delay it but can't escape it... Eck, whatever, let's see what that Blueband's gotta do with these red stars."