Sanctuary of The Stars

Star Saviour stood in front of the portal to Star Sanctuary. He didn't know what to expect, but is curious about it.

"This looks kinda cool."

He steps into the entrance, to end up, what seemed to be the bottom of the sanctuary, there was a ladder that lead to the top.

"I wonder what sanctuary looks like above there?"

He grabs on to the ladder and climbed, avoiding the stars that circle on the second ladder, he then reached the top, he was in awe.

"Woah this is so cool!"

He stood up and looked around, there were pillars, angels, many structures, and of course stars— lots and lots of stars, some stars act as obstacles, He approached the two angels that stood near the path to the point who lived here.

"Welcome to Star Sanctuary, our haven among the clouds. This city runs on celestial energy, keeping it afloat in the sky. We hope you enjoy the city and its many sights. My name is Sky, and you must be the new star saviour"

"It's nice to meet you, Sky"

Star Saviour turned his attention to the other angel.

"Around three hundred years ago, this was once a humble little city called Maytown. Our ancestors lived in fear of a mysterious entity named Stratosfear, who sought the power of the stars. Stratosfear was eventually defeated by the courageous Star Savior, who used the stars to thrust our city into an age of enlightenment."

"This... Used to be Maytown?"

"Yes, believe or not this is what had become of Maytown."

"That's cool"

Star Saviour waved at the angel and walked past them, to talk to the point who most likely is the one who rules this place, like a mayor. The point stood in front of the fountain, their gradient was a yellow-orange hue at the top that fades down to red at the bottom. Their symbol was a 5 pointed star. At last, he had reached the point, the point seemed quite.. Cautious towards him, as if they don't trust him, yet.

"...I'm not exactly sure what your motives are, but Cyalm instructed me that you are to become the new Star Savior. I might be more convinced if you could gather the stars around here, don't try to get the stars that aren't like the ones you are collecting, unless you want to get hurt by those stars."

"Okay."

He didn't know what to say, so he did what he was told, get the stars. Along the way, he got to talk with the rest of the angels, learning more about the history of this place, but one thing was on his mind.

"What happened to the first star saviour, why did they suddenly disappear?"

This question was all he could think about the entire time of gathering the sanctuary's stars, eventually he gathered them all, he came back to Anshine.

"...I never thought I’d see the day when a new Star Savior would be graced upon our world again. I suppose I owe you a more formal introduction to this place. Welcome to Star Sanctuary."

"I need your symbol." Star Saviour said, in a awkward tone.

"Yes, I suspected just as much. A few other Points have told me that Cyalm has sent you on a mission to seek out our symbols. I’ve just heard of this “Celesteal” fellow myself, and quite frankly, I’m a bit suspicious. Our records show nothing about such an entity ever existing…"

Anshine paused for a moment before speaking once more.

"...But if you really are the second coming of the Star Savior, I am here to support you all the way. But before I can give you my unyielding trust, you must pass a course of my own design to prove yourself. What do you say?"