fifteen.

tw: pregnancy, throw up & violence
• some of this chapter is based off of one tree hill season 4 episode 9 so if you've seen that one then (;

- ✩ -

You laid in bed with the same gut wrenching feeling in your stomach. You took your temperature many times and it all came out at 98.7. Noting you weren't sick.

You were starting to worry yourself, you remember the last time when you found out you were pregnant that you felt the same way, except the feeling didn't last in the pit of your stomach.

A knock on the door startled you out of your thoughts, you turned to see Penelope Garcia and Emily Prentiss.

"We come bearing gifts!" She let out a small giggle as she took a seat next to you on the bed. You sat up and rested your back against the pillows on the headboard.

"No case today?" Emily shook her head no and took a seat next to Pen.

"Nope, we wanted to come and check on you tho, Aaron told us you threw up this morning"

You nodded and fiddled with your fingers. A long sigh left your lips as you gave the girls a slight smile. "I think I'm pregnant."

They both gave you eye widening looks. "W-what makes you think that?"

"Well I felt the same way last time I was pregnant, we all ate the same food last night, Aaron and I haven't been using protection and my period hasn't came for a month."

Their eyes widen a bit wider at everything you explained to them. Garcia's lip turned upward as a smile appeared on her face.

"Well.... have you taken any tests yet?? That's the one way we- I mean you get to find out if you have a baby in your stomach" she softly poked your stomach making a giggle leave your lips.

"No not yet, I'm too scared to do so, what if I'm wrong and I can't." You cut yourself off turning your head downwards.

"If you can't have kids.?" Emily brought two of her fingers to your chin, tilting your head back up.

"Yeah, if I can't have kids then. It'll hurt me abd i don't how Aaron would feel." the girls both engulfed you in a big hug, whispering encouraging and helpful things into your ears.

"If the tests say negative then we can go to the doctors and find out why okay?? And Aaron will love you no matter what, you, me and Pen all know that" Emily held onto your wrist tightly, rubbing small circles on it.

You nodded and took a deep breath before getting out of bed. You walked into the bathroom and opened the closet noticing the few boxes of pregnancy tests on the shelf.

You would sometimes buy some just incase a moment like this ever happened.

You were glad you didn't pee yet this morning, it would make you less nervous and you could pee on the test easier.

Closing the door you slipped your sweatpants down. You placed one of the test under you and started peeing.

After peeing on the first stick, you switched it out with the second one placing that one on the counter besides the first you when you were down.

You finished peeing and got up flushing the toilet. You washed your hands, walking back into the bedroom to face the girls.

They were looking at you wondering if you knew the answer. You crawled in between them resting your head on Emily's shoulder.

"I'm scared." They both held one of your hands, swiping their thumb softly against the back of your hand.

"Don't be, I got a good feeling. Plus no matter what the outcome we'll be here for you" Pen stroked your hair softly which made you feel a bit better.