four.

if you want, listen to Earned It by The Weeknd after Rossi's party (;

There will be smut in this chap, if you're uncomfortable with it skip it!!
++

Your recovery process went faster then you thought it would. You spent the next two weeks doing what you would normally do, well the part that didn't involve you going into the field.

When it came to work you'd go in like any of day, but when the team was called in for cases you'd make your way down to Garcia's bat cave and spend the day with her until the team got back.

When it wasn't local cases, you'd still make your way down to the bat cave and spend the day with Garcia but at night you'd go home with her and sleep at her place.

You weren't ready to spend your nights alone in your bed, especially not after what happened. You would miss Hotch like crazy and calling him every time he was away on a case wasn't enough.

Your two weeks were up tho and you were cleared by many doctors who said you could go back on the field. It made you very happy because you missed fighting crime and cuffing bad guys.

It wasn't that fun for you tho, ever since you got back; two days ago there had been no cases. Nothing but paperwork. Tonight was a change tho, Rossi was hosting a big get together for the team, his family and anyone the team wanted to bring.

"Hi my pretty girl" A low voice made you jump, turning your body to see Aaron leaning against the door frame. You smiled and reached your arms out for him to come to you.

Which he did, wrapping your arms around his waist him looking down at you, chuckling while placing a kiss to your head. "How long until your makeup is done my love?"

You let go of his waist and turned towards the mirror. You were getting ready for Rossi's big party, just needing to apply some eye shadow and lipstick to match your dress.

"Hmmm, maybe ten minutes" Your eyes landed back on him as he chuckled softly. "Okay pretty girl, I'll be in the bedroom" He placed another kiss on your temple before leaving, letting you go back to what you were doing.

You smiled and grabbed your eye shadow pallet dripping your brush into one of the dark reds. You carefully applied it to your left eyelid blending and making sure it looked good. You did the same to your right eye, blending and making sure it was all even.

You placed that down and picked up some red lipstick, applying it to your bottom lip. Your lips moved together once you were finish making a 'pop' sound with them.

Some blush was added to your cheeks after the lipstick. Not a lot but some to make your cheeks pop. You grinned and placed your makeup back into where it belonged.

You stood up and looked at yourself in the mirror. Your dark red dress hugged your body perfectly, like the dress was made for your body. It showed a bit of cleavage; the neck line forming a 'v'

There was a slit within the leg; splitting mid thigh. Your hair was curled slightly and you felt good. A whistle made your turn, your cheeks turning a dark red.

"My girl looks so good" He made his way over to you wrapping his arms around your waist, looking in your eyes through the mirror. "You know, the offer of me fucking you against the mirror still stands"