The Revenge ~ Part 3

"Your rain of terror will be over Hawkmoth and Volpina." Marinette cried out. "Let's see!" Volpina replied. Volpina then pointed the flute at her, but suddenly Alya got in front of Marinette and shouted "NO, SHE'S PREGNANT!" Everyone was in shock, even Hawkmoth and Volpina. Hawkmoth grew in a rage then tried to fight Marinette, but luckily Alya threw a chair at him. Turns out they were illusions. Marinette suspected they were out there somewhere to get revenge. Everyone stared down Marinette because they found out she was pregnant. "Thanks a lot, Alya!" Marinette said. "Geez girl!" Alya uttered. "Marinette is that true?" Adrien asked Marinette. "Um yes, I was supposed to tell you about it on our honeymoon." The room was filled with total silence until Adrien grabbed her, threw her up in the air, and shouted out "I'M GONNA BE A FATHER." "Omg, I hope it's a girl," Rose said while she giggled. "Um hello?" Alix snarled. "A witch is running around the city." "Your right!" So Marinette and Adrien walked to the window to see where they might be. "Hmm we have to follow the trails where they might be," Marinette said. "Looks like we gotta transform." "But, aren't you pregnant?" Adrien asked. "Yes, but it's an emergency!" So Marinette and Adrien pulled out their miraculous. "Tikki, Plagg we need you!" Marinette and Adrien shouted. "What's the matter?" Tikki asked. "I think he pulled a switcharoo on us," Adrien said. "Ughhh I hate transforming!" Plagg complained. "Don't be such a baby Plagg. "PLAGG CLAWS OUT!" "TIKKI SPOTS ON!" They both transformed. "Don't worry, Ladybug and Cat Noir will protect you!" Ladybug said.

"Looks like I have to use my........LUCKY CHARM!" Ladybug said. "A magnifying glass?" "What am I supposed to do with this? She looked everywhere then found out what she has to do with it. "Cat Noir, I think I know where they might be!" So they ended up at the Louvre. "Are you sure this is the place m' lady?" Cat Noir asked. "I'm sure of it!" "Ladybug and Cat Noir, is that you guys?" said an anonymous person. They got startled and then started to swing their yoyo and stick. "August?" Ladybug asked. "Yes it's me, remember?" he said. "Geez man, you got so big!" Cat Noir uttered "Yeah." "Have you seen a villain anywhere?" Ladybug asked. "Last time I checked they were at the Eiffel Tower," August said. "Thank you." So Ladybug and Cat Noir went to the Eiffel Tower to see Hawk Moth, Volpina, and Victor causing problems in the Tower. At the chapel, Marinette and Adrien's friends got bored and thought of secretly helping them. "I think Ladybug and Cat Noir need our help," Alya said. Alya was the only one there who had access to the miracle box. So she gave out some of the miraculous to ones who were once miraculous holders. Everyone was finally geared up.

Meanwhile, Ladybug and Cat Noir climbed the Eiffel Tower to see Volpina, Victor, and Hawkmoth standing there. "Volpina, Hawkmoth, and......who you are again?" Ladybug muttered. "It's Victor," he said. As soon as Ladybug and Cat Noir were about to fight, they got gripped from the back. Next thing they knew, they miraculous were gone.

"Well, well, well look at little Mr. and Mrs. soon-to-be Agreste." Volpina uttered "Why father, why all of this?" Adrien asked Hawkmoth. "You knew how bad I wanted to bring your mother back........YOU KNEW!" Hawkmoth wailed. "It's called moving on!" Adrien yelled. "Well I have a better wish to make everything go back to the way it was!" "NO!" Marinette screamed. "Babe I mean......Volpina why are you hurting these people?" Victor asked. "Because they deserve it!" Volpina shouted. Hawkmoth was about to merge the miraculous together, but then they were greeted by familiar faces..........TO BE CONTINUED.