The Uninvited Guests ~ Part 2

"I gotta make a call to an old friend first." the anonymous person said. "Um... ok." the other person replied. So the anonymous person made a call to a well-known person in prison. "Well, well, well, nice to see you again...... LILA ROSSI." said the person on the other end of the call. "Nice to see you too again.......MR. AGRESTE." Lila said. Oh no! What are they gonna plan! "I am with my boyfriend Victor Charpentier," Lila said. "I knew you were gonna come around ever since our downfall," Gabriel responded. "Meet me at the prison tonight to discuss our plan." "Ok, Mr. Agreste. Oh no! Later that night, Marinette and Alya were sitting on her bed when suddenly Marinette started to feel nauseous. Alya suspected that something was wrong and gave her a pregnancy test. "Sooo....what did it say?" Alya asked. Marinette came out shocked. "I'm........pregnant." Alya was really excited, but Marinette was nervous. "Don't worry girl!" Alya informed her. "If you need any help ask me cause I had to look after my twin sisters." "Thanks, Al!" Marinette thanked Alya. "I just don't know how I'm gonna tell Adrien." "I know!" "You should tell him on your honeymoon to bring the mood," Alya suggested. "Great idea!" So the two went to bed to be ready for the big day tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Adrien is at home with Nino really nervous about the big day. "Wow my dude, you're gonna take the plunge like......TOMORROW." Nino said. "Yeah, dude," Adrien said sadly. "What's wrong Adrien?" "My father wouldn't be there, cause he's in prison." "Oh yeah, I forget about that." "But it's ok because I'm marrying the love of my life," Adrien responded. "Yeah, man." Poor Adrien! His dad wouldn't be at the biggest event in his life! Later that night Lila arrived at the prison with Victor. "We came to see Gabriel Agreste," Lila said to the police officer. "Right this way ms." "Thank you, sir." Lila and Victor went to a hallway full of prisoners, there they were finally face to face with Gabriel. "Hello Lila, nice of you to join me." Gabriel said with a smirk on his face." "Nice to meet you, Victor." "Hello, Mr. Agreste," Victor said. "So what's the plan?" Lila asks Gabriel. "I heard there's gonna be a big wedding in Paris, my son's wedding." "I think we should pay them a visit." "But how sir?" Lila asked. "They took your miraculous!" "Ha!" he laughed. "They took my fake one, it's been here the whole time." "As I said, I kept it because I knew you would stick around." So the plan was settled.

The next day was Marinette and Adrien's wedding and everyone was getting dolled up! Marinette and her friends were fitting Marinette into her wedding dress and fixed up her hair and makeup. "Omg Marinette!" Mylene shouted. "Hey, remember when Marinette used to get flustered around Adrien and now she's marrying him!" Alix said. Everyone all laughed. Meanwhile, Adrien and the boys get fitted in their tuxedo and get scented up using Adrien the Fragrance. "You got a 100% chance of the wedding going romantically right!" Max informed Adrien. "Yeah, my dude!" Nino said. Adrien then smiled and finished getting ready for the wedding. Soon after the wedding was starting. Marinette's parents baked them a lovely wedding cake. An hour later, a limo came to pick up the groom and his groomsmen. When they arrived at the chapel, they were greeted by ushers. While waiting for the bride and bridesmaids, Adrien saw the two empty seats for his parents, but he kept his head up and looked at the bright future ahead of him. Moments later the bride and her bridesmaids came. Everyone had finished walking down the aisle. It was time for the bride to walk down the aisle.

OMG! She looks so gorgeous! Everyone was stunned, especially Adrien. He then started to blush and Marinette's parents started crying. When Marinette came to her dad, he got up and flipped her veil over her head. He gave a gentle kiss on the forehead then gave her away. Adrien was so blown away by her beauty. "You look stunning!" he said to Marinette. "Thank you and you look handsome!" Marinette replied.

The wedding ceremony can finally begin, but suddenly Hawkmoth, Volpina, and Victor crashed the wedding. "Well, well, well look at what we have here, a wedding!" said Volpina. "Long time no see, son," Hawkmoth muttered. Adrien and Marinette were shocked. "Wow cool wedding!" Victor uttered. "What he is trying to say is that the battle for the miraculous isn't over yet!" Volpina shouted. Oh no! What will be their ultimate revenge?............... TO BE CONTINUED.