Chapter 2

Ethan's POV

I can't seem to get one girl out of my mind. Stop it Ethan it has been six years already .I know she's not dead ,I know my Camille did not die in that plane crash. I can feel it.

I heard a knock on my door,

"Come in",I Said .

"What can I do for you,Miss Quinn?",I said confusedly.

As I took in her appearance,I could tell she was as nervous as hell.

"Ummm... I am sort of getting married two months and this work keeps distracting me,so I came with my resignation". She said while chuckling.

"That's gr-",I started before I was cut off by her.

"I know that's why I have list people that requested for jo- ,wait what".

I took in a deep breath,normally I will be mad if someone interrupts me when I'm talking but I am not in a great mood.

"Anyway let me see the list"I said sharply .

Alex Broadway
Crystal Roberts
Emma Writes
Chloe Jackson
Camilla Brooks

Wait Camilla?,There plenty other Camilla's in the world,stop thinking too much.

"I choose Camilla Brooks ,tell the rest that the job has been taken",i said as I closed the file.

Camilla's POV

I looked around the apartment Jenna help me get and it absolutely awesome. I think I am going to enjoy my stay here. A lot of things are bothering me right now starting from what happened between my paren-,well I wouldn't say that again.

I took a deep breath,walked inside the bathroom and too a steamy,hot bath. I walked out feeling refreshed ,until I heard my phone ring.

'Hey Cami '

"Hey Ash",I replied.

"I heard what happened,I am sorry about that,why did you not tell me '

"How did you know that",I questioned immediately.

' So you really did not want to let me know?,She asked hurt.

"No I - "

"If you must know I went looking for you at your house and they told me everything',She said and cut the call immediately.

I groaned ,the last thing I want now is Ashley to be mad at me. God , I am such an idiot.

I tried calling calling her multiple times but she switched her phone off.

'HEY ASH,IF YOU GET THIS TEXT JUST KNOW THAT I AM DEEPLY SORRY ,I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU SOONER BUT I JUST HAD A LOT ON MY PLATE, FORGIVE ME , PLEASE AM NOT GOOD AT THIS SHIT '

I laid on my bed with a frustrated sigh and went deep into my covers and let take over me.

I woke up after a strange dream but this one is a different scenario. I quickly rushed to the bathroom when I realized that am almost late.

I washed up and wore this

That's a good start .I went to the kitchen and had a very good meal, .I immediately flagged a cab.

"To the ELS corporations",I said

"Ok Miss",the driver replied.

As I got there ,I walked down and went into the building.

"Are you Miss Brooks", the girl at the desk asked.

"Yes",I replied.

"Go down the hall ,turn right you will see an elevator ,enter it and press the top floor,the man there will tell you where to go to",she smiled.

" Ok , thanks I appreciate",I replied nicely.

I pressed top floor in the elevator. The doors opened and I saw a man at a desk.

"Miss Camilla?", The man asked.

"Yes"

"I am Miles",He said

"Ok, Good to know" I said.

" Can you tell me where to go" ,I asked impatiently.

Walk down the hall and turn left

" Thanks",I muttered and walked past him.

I reached there and I saw a lady walking out of the door.

"Hey you must be Miss Brooks,The Boss is waiting for you",The lady said.

"Come in ",She said.

As soon as I entered ,I saw a man in suit ,he looks really busy and stressed out.

I cleared my throat.

He looked up and for a moment surprised.

"Camille",He whispered  In a voice that only him and I can hear.

*****
Don't forget to vote and comment.