Chapter 1

Camilla's POV

" Hello Camilla ,you're application to the ELS corporations has been approved. You're expected to be here by 8:00o'clock on Tuesday for your interview. Do not be late because the boss does not tolerate tardiness".The woman on the line said.

"Thank you so much and I can assure you that I will be there just in time"I replied excitedly.

"Have a good day Miss Pierce". And the phone went dead.

I called my best friends to tell them the exciting news .

"Hey Cami",Ashley said.

"Hey Ash", I replied .

"So what's up,what's having you call me by 10 in the night ", She said.

"So you remember the job application I told you guys to sign up for",I said.

"Yeah,wait don't tell me you got a reply",She replied.

"Yep I did,"I said while bobbling my head up and down

"Oh my God, I am so happy for you,but I haven't gotten a reply yet" She said.

My mood instantly dropped,we all planned to apply for the post as the personal assistant for the ELS corporations. Well they wanted to be the PA while I wanted to be a secretary. It is run by three different individuals,that's why it a is an opportunity for us to work in the same place.

"Aww I'm sorry,I am sure you will hear from them very soon",I replied sadly.

"It's okay this is not the onl- wait I just received something now",She said distractedly.

"It says that it has been approved"She says excitedly.

"That's really great news ,see I told you so,have you heard from Jenna?",I said

"Nope,you?"she replied

"Same ",I said

Jenna is the wild one among us, She parties a lot like a lot that I am sure she's at one right now.
I am closer to Ashley because we have a lot in common. We're both brunettes ,have the same style of clothing,same type in boys.The only difference is that Ashley is shy and I am outspoken.

"Ummm ,Ash?",I questioned.

No reply..

And this is Ash for you ,falling asleep in a conversation. I cut the line chuckling .This never gets old.

I snuggle deep in the sheets and fall into a deep slumber.

I looked in a distance and saw a girl maybe 16 yrs and a boy around 18 too.
I looked closely and saw that girl was me ,holding hands with a certain blue eyed boy. They look so happy and In love,

The scene suddenly changed , and I saw myself again? snuggled with the same blue eyed on a couch we were feeding each other popcorn while watching a movie.

Then it changed again
"Will you go to prom with me",the same blue eyed asked holding a bouquet of lily flowers. My best type of flowers.

"Of course I will, Ethan", Little me replied while wrapping her arms gently around his neck.

I woke up from this strange dream with a huff . This what my life consists of everyday. A dream about me and a certain blue eyed boy.

I quickly took a shower and put on this

Before I reached the kitchen, I heard hushed voices whispering to each other

"We need to tell her now she hasn't regained her memory",Father said .

Memory?

"We can't ,what do you think will happen when she finds out that we are not her real parents",Mother said

There talking about me ?

" So you're saying  that we should say that,hey Camilla ,we were actually present the day your plane crashed , that happened to you 6 yrs ago, and that we are not your real parents and your family is probably somewhere grieving for you,Oh I forgot yo- ",Father said.

"Really?,I can't believe this". I shook my head with a blurred vision.
I ran up to my room ,picked my suitcase and shoved my clothes into it .
"This is unbelievable, now it is all making sense,why because I do not look like any of them,strange phone calls,late nights, Oh my god".

My door immediately opened, I looked up and saw them ,their eyes opened wide.

"Where are you going,"Father asked confused.

"Anywhere away from you two,"I replied sharply, quickly zipping my suitcase an pulling it up.

"Pls Camilla don't do this to us ,"Mother said as tears pooled her eyes.

"I just can't ,you guys have been lying to me since,so I lost my memory when I was 18" ,I said.

"Yes",they said together.

"What else, I mean there a lot story than this and I am very sure or that",I said.

They still kept their mouth shut

"I am done with this" I shook my head and walked out.

I grabbed my keys, left the door with a bang.i looked back at the house I once stayed,entered my car without another glance and drove off

*********
Don't forget to vote ★ and comment and follow!!