Nah im just kiddig

They all were wolfs. Running through the woods. Looking for their mom.
Whitney turned into a human, with long... Neon blue and green hair, braces and deep dimples her eyes as blue as the sky. Alexis turns into a human, short pink hair... And perfect teeth and smile. Connor well he turned into a human... Short spiky blood shot red hair... Kinda buff but not buff, he's tough and protects what he loves the most... A girl. Then Michael, a human with long brown hair, brown eyes and tall. Jacob kinda turned into a cat... Little bitty, black and pink kitten...
Then Kevin kinda ditched them...
*sighs and is out of breath from running* "I just want my mom!" Whitney yelled. No one heard her but Connor. He didn't tell anyone and found Whitney. "Hey!" He ran to her and hugged her tight. "Don't scare me like that!!!" He yelled. "I-I'm sorry..." Whitney said. "Hey W-Whitney..."
"What?" She asked.
"I-i-i still like you..." He blushes and stops hugging her. " I'm sorry..."
"Hey listen... I know you like me... I'm just not my self right now and sorry to say but... Really couldn't care less now..." She said sounding bitchy.
"I know." He said.
"Shh..." She said, " do you hear that?"
"Hear what?"
*we hear a rustling by trees nearby. "Stay here and I'll be back" I said. "Go find everyone else and meet me by the water fountain..."
(I'm going to talk in the first person now..."
I start to look around and see a blue flame. I then run at the flame and see a tall... Neon blue haired... Cute... Human... I stare into space not knowing he saw me.
"H-hi?" He said.
I snapped out of it. "Oh shit... Sorry. Um hi!"
He turns into a wolf and then back into human. "You don't have to be afraid I'm not human..." He says
"Neither am I..." My hair starts to glow neon blue and neon green now. "I'm sorry! My hair is stupid like this..." I said.
"It's beautiful..." He said.
"T-thanks" I then am in his arms. He's hugging me as if he knew me.