Prologue

War... war never changes.  Humanity was once peaceful, the age of discovery that ends up being a bloody battlefield filled with a different desire to conquer the seas in their hearts. Wisdom cubes contain unknown powers that scientists discovered and used to revive old vintage WW2 ships to convert them into shipgirls, human women with rigging on the back. They were unique from one another and well-mannered in four different factions with commanders. However, a big threat is known as the Sirens wage a huge war against the Eagle Union, Royal Navy, Iron Blood, and the Sakura Empire. All four factions agreed to organize a global alliance known as Azur Lane. Azur Lane was a way to counter the Siren threats that wished to destroy humanity. But over time, the Sakura Empire and Iron Blood decide to rebel and cause a civil war and form their alliance known as the Crimson Axis. After fighting each other for years; the biggest threat wasn't from the Sirens or themselves, it was the commanders. They were lustful, greedy, prideful, and perverted degenerates that plagued the Azur Lane world. Without anyone to command, some moved while others wanted interaction with someone of the opposite gender.  That's until now... 

[Location: Unknown]

[Time: Present]

???: Wake up! 

A raven-haired boy was drenched with cold water with a jacket like snow. His blue eyes slowly open as he wakes up to be in a cold dark room. 

Raven-haired boy: Where am I? 

He looks around to see a surveillance camera and two men staring at him. They were wearing black suits and ties.

???: No dozing off...

He attempts to get out of his chair but his hands are cuffed to the back of the chair.

???: You still don't get it, do you?

Raven-haired boy: What do you mean...? I did nothing wrong... 

???: Give it up!

The man kicked the boy in the abdomen. The force from the guy's kick knocked the boy to the floor. 

Raven-haired boy: Nngh... *cough*

???: You know why you're here. You were sent here for a lot of reasons. 

Raven-haired boy: What reasons...?

The other guy handed the guy who kicked the boy a clipboard that has some kind of paper. 

???: Obstruction of justice, blackmailing, deformation, possession of weapons, manslaughter, and most importantly... being gay. Talk about the works. To think that all of those crimes were led by a punk like this... 

He looked at the boy with a disgusted look on his face. 

???: You should know your place. 

The other dude uncuffed the boy and made him slowly get up. He was given the clipboard and a pen. 

???:  This is a confession under your name. Just sign the damn thing. 

Raven-haired boy: I understand...

???: Don't expect to walk out of here in one piece. One must be responsible for their actions... 

The boy signed his name on the confession paper. His name was Arthur. 

Arthur: The name's Arthur... 

He finished signing his name and handed the guy the clipboard. 

Timeskip 

A blue hair woman with blue eyes in an outfit of white as snow, with a hat on her head, and black thigh-high boots was walking in the hallway. Her eyes were void of any emotion as she was halted by a detective wearing a black suit.