Thief

Author's note:

Inspired by some Twitter chats.

bobbiejelly

Thief

Addison's at it... Again!

"You're such a thief," Meredith exclaims frustratedly at her girlfriend again.

"Hey, I don't mean to be," Addison sighs.

"Well, you can be though, all this week and this was supposed to be shared between both of us!" Meredith exclaims.

"Possessive," says Addison.

"Thief," repeats Meredith.

She's not at all wrong.

It happens again that night when Meredith wakes up because she's freezing cold, and she looks over to see that Addison is sleeping soundly with all of the sheets and all of the covers over her.

"Seriously!?" Meredith exclaims as she shivers, and she tries to snuggle herself back into bed.

Addison just sighs contentedly as Meredith ends up spooning her.

This goes on until Meredith is suddenly in a good moon one day, saying "this is for you," to Addison, motioning for her to unwrap it.

"Awe, it's lovely. These are so beautiful, thank you, Meredith," says Addison, pulling Meredith in for a hug. "I'll try them this evening," Addison promises.

'You bet you will,' Meredith smirks to herself deviously.

Her plan works spectacularly, and the next day, Meredith and Addison are both feeling even more refreshed than they can remember in recent times.

As Addison wakes up first and untangles herself from her girlfriend's limbs, she smiles at the sight of her new weighted blanket, embroidered with her name on them.

When Meredith finally wakes up from her long-needed slumber, she grins widely when she spies on Addison feeling loved with her new gift. And as for her, she knows that she'll never wake up from not being warm enough anymore.

Not since she's cleverly claimed the bed's blanket set for herself!

***** FIN